1.    #1  
    My first patch, hope somone finds it useful.

Adds date to the top bar next to the time in format dd-MMM-yy. Unlike other the month displays as a 3 letter nemonic e.g Jan.

Created on WebOS 1.3.5.2 UK 02

Edit: I've also uploaded a non UK 02 patch that was the origional that I wrote on the emulator as I understand there are some differences between the UK 1.3.5.2 bar-assistant.jsjsjs $and$ $other$ $versions$
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by AnthonyK; 01/15/2010 at 07:23 PM.
    Sounds good - is there any way of gtting a screen shot of this patch in use?
  3.    #3  
    I won't be home till the early hours of tomorrow morning but ill sort out a screenshot then.
  4.    #4  
    As requested an Image and also a non UK-O2 version
  5.    #5  
    I was asked about 2 other variations dd-MMM and MMM-dd so i quickly did them, both for 1.3.5.1.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Can you add it in preware?
    Going through picking up some apps I like, thanks
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    just got a pixi and read about homebrew apps / patches and preware - going to give this a shot thanks!
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    Just tried to install this through Preware and got a message: "This package is not currently available for WebOS 2.1.0."

Any thoughts on when it might be updated?
    Thanks!
    Global Posts
    318 Global Posts
    I too have missed the date on my phone main screen since changing to my Pre2.
    Tim Boche

Palm IIIe, IIIx, IIIxe, IIIc, ClieT615, ClieTJ25, ClieTJ37(2), Treo600, Treo650, Centro(AT&T & Verizon),
    Pre Plus(6 replacements), TouchPads(1-16gb,2-32gb), Pre2 (and a spare)