1.    #1  
    Is there any way to stop the pre autolock feature? A patch or some setting.
    I use the pre in the car and i'm just tired of always having to move the unlock button to access the phone. I dont have a pin code.

Maybe someone can make a patch that unless I double press the pw button it does not lock...just an idea.
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
    i do use this patch, but that's not what he's talking about. i have asked for this also. there is no reason for the phone to lock when you already have to push the button on top to wake the phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by drewjohn View Post
    i do use this patch, but that's not what he's talking about. i have asked for this also. there is no reason for the phone to lock when you already have to push the button on top to wake the phone.
    You could say the same thing about the iPhone. The screen lock is there for a reason. Physical buttons can be hit accidentally.
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
  5.    #5  
    I use to own a Iphone, you can turn off the autolock feature.
    I used the "more standby times" patch which allows you to got into your screen app and set the screen to never turn off. I use this when I am driving.
  7.    #7  
    Yeah, thought of that...but just hoping there was a patch, didnt want to use up the battery so quickly. Lots of time its just on my desk too, just getting tired of always unlocking it. Really just want a manual lock, like other phones i've used in the past.
    Quote Originally Posted by NickDG View Post
    You could say the same thing about the iPhone. The screen lock is there for a reason. Physical buttons can be hit accidentally.
    i should be the judge of which button may or may not be hit. not the phone. there is no way that the top button is being hit by me. so i don't need a lock.