1.    #1  
    I would like a patch to shut off voicemail completely. I dont even want a caller to have the option to leave voicemail. Why there is no option to turn it off is unknown to me, but if this is possible, I would sure appreciate it.
    Pretty sure you have to call sprint and ask them to remove voicemail from your plan, since it's a service from them rather than something based off your phone.
    Global Posts
    136 Global Posts
    You sould go with google talk or some other party. You can code the forward to your Sprint and set your google prefs to not leave vmail.
  4.    #4  
    Yes but even using google talk, I would still have to deal with callers I do not want to speak to, and voicemails I could care less about. my friends know not to leave a message, if I see that they called, I call them back. Voicemail is such a useless feature to me.

@ Tarirene Is asking them to shut it off even an option? I did not know that was possible. I may have to call them to find out.
    yeah you can shut off your voicemail by calling sprint or even get the ringer amount increased to 6 rings before voicemail picks up.
  6.    #6  
    Ok, thank you so much for the information, I had my voicemail turned off!