1.    #1  
    Well not sure if anyone has had a instinct but i really loved how you taped on a app/phonebook/web links/ ect. you always get a confirm that you tapped it with a short vibrate. kinda like the phone dial pad vibrate but change it to everything give you a vibrate confirm. i would really like this feature on my pre because sometimes little links on the web are hard to know if you tapped the next page or whatever. Thanks for reading and let me know what yall think.

ps. maybe even a vibrate to confirm you use the back swipe on the bar.
  2.    #2  
    up
    you mean haptic feedback this has been mentioned several dozen times if you just search the forums
  4.    #4  
    oh ok didnt know the correct word for it thanks
    Patches are available to provide haptic feedback in both the Phone app and the Calculator app. Search Preware and there should also be threads for each of them on the forum.

HTH,
    ME
    Mark A. Einersen
    HTC Evo 4G w/Seidio Innocase Active Limited Edition Case < Palm Pre < Palm Pixi (wife) < Palm Treo 755p < Palm Centro (wife) < pa1mOne Treo 650 < Palm Tungsten|E (wife) < Palm Tungsten|T3 w/Sena Case < Sony Clie NR70 < Palm m505 < Palm m105 (wife) < Palm Vx < Palm Pilot Professional w/2 MB upgrade < Palm Pilot Professional < Sharp Zaurus ZR-3500 < Casio Digital Diary SF-4000 < Casio Digital Diary SF-1000
  6.    #6  
    yeah but i want it on everything like the instinct is.