Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1.    #101  
    Found an issue with the German and Spanish webOS 2.x patch variants. Attached are fixed ones that have also been submitted to the patch feed.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
  2. Fuu
    how long does it usually take until patch feed is updated?
  3.    #103  
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuu View Post
    how long does it usually take till patch feed is updated?
    depends. patches get approved manually so it could take less less than 24hrs, could take a few days.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

4.    #104  
    Just a heads-up, SysToolsMgr v1.0.0 is now released. Just install it and the patch will work fine

still doesn't work for me, I don't know why. Sysmgr updated. I'm on a german pre- O2, webos 2.1
  6.    #106  
    Quote Originally Posted by Luihart View Post
    still doesn't work for me, I don't know why. Sysmgr updated. I'm on a german pre- O2, webos 2.1
    make sure it's at v2.0.0 and that Homebrew JSJSJS $Service$ $Framework$ $is$ $installed$ ($as$ $that$'$s$ $a$ $dependency$)

still doesn't work for me either. Installed as you described.homebrew jsjsjs $first$,$then$ $filemgr$ $and$ $sysmgr$.$its$ $all$ $updated$. :/ $i$ $don$'$t$ $know$ $whats$ $wrong$...... $Filemgr$ $v$.$2$.$0$.$0$,$sysmgr$ $v1$.$0$.$0$.
    reinstall didn't help.it's strange.
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    same here on german O2 pre-.
    Systoolmgr and filemgr both report, that they're running prooperly.
    Internalz work ..
    Installing "Advanced Reset Options - DE" changes nothing on my device
    Installed "Advanced Reset Options" in addition, now if I press the powerbutton I get the alert but no menu, only a slight screenflicker on the bottom of the screen.
    absolutely love this patch!
    and have been trying to install the latest english version on two of my friend's Pres, but its not working. Finally tried doing it via WebOS Quick Install and got this Error Message:

An error occured while attempting to run /tmp/scriptFile.sh

/media/cryptofs/app/usr/lib/ippkg/info/ca.canucksoftware.patches.advanced-reset-options.postinst: line 1: cannot open !DOCTYPE:no sutch file

/media/cryptofs/app/usr/lib/ippkg/info/ca.canucksoftware.patches.advanced-reset-options.postinst: like 1:html: not found

/media/cryptofs/app/usr/lib/ippkg/info/ca.canucksoftware.patches.advanced-reset-options.postinst: like 2:syntax error: newline unexpected

Here also is the Preware IPKG Log

begin
    Nothing Interesting.
    download
    % Total % Received % Xferd Average Speed Time Time Time Current
    47 11786 47 5546 0 0 8527 0 0:00:01 --:--:-- 0:00:01 43328
    100 11786 100 11786 0 0 17901 0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:-- 86661
    identify
    org.webosinternals.patches.notifications-advanced-reset-options
    install
    ** Message: serviceResponse Handling: 2, {"returnValue":true , "ticket":22, "subscribed":true}
    ** Message: serviceResponse Handling: 2, { "ticket":22 , "status":"STARTING" }
    ** Message: serviceResponse Handling: 2, { "ticket":22 , "status":"CREATE_TMP" }
    ** Message: serviceResponse Handling: 2, { "ticket":22 , "status":"VERIFYING" }
    ** Message: serviceResponse Handling: 2, { "ticket":22 , "status":"IPKG_INSTALL" }
    ** Message: serviceResponse Handling: 2, { "ticket":22 , "status":"SUCCESS" }
    mkdir-prerm
    Nothing Interesting.
    install-prerm
    Nothing Interesting.
    postinst
    -1: Unable to run command: IPKG_OFFLINE_ROOT=/media/cryptofs/apps /bin/sh /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/lib/ipkg/info/org.webosinternals.patches.notifications-advanced-reset-options.postinst 2>&1
    1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file usr/lib/luna/system/luna-systemui/app/controllers/bar-assistant.jsjsjs.$rej$
    2 out of 3 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file usr/lib/luna/system/luna-systemui/app/controllers/poweroffalert-assistant.jsjsjs.$rej$
    1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file usr/lib/luna/system/luna-systemui/app/views/poweroffalert/poweroffalert-scene.html.rej
    remove
    Removing package org.webosinternals.patches.notifications-advanced-reset-options from root...
    (offline root mode: not running org.webosinternals.patches.notifications-advanced-reset-options.prerm)
    delete
    Nothing Interesting.
    failed
    Nothing Interesting.

Would love some help

Thanks and God bless
  10.    #110  
    Quote Originally Posted by bcast View Post
    absolutely love this patch!
    and have been trying to install the latest english version on two of my friend's Pres, but its not working. Finally tried doing it via WebOS Quick Install and got this Error Message:
    I don't know what happened with Preware; I suggest you try contacting the Preware devs as the issue isn't with the patch itself.

As for WOSQI, it looks like you're either (A) using an outdated version of WOSQI, or (B) downloaded the .patch file incorrectly.

It's possable you have some other patch that's conflicting with this one.

Global Posts
    462 Global Posts
    Not working for me either.

Pre2 with webOS 2.1.0
    actual SystToolsMgr, JSJSJS $HomeBrew$ $JS$ $Service$ $and$ $Advanced$ $Reset$ $Options$ $DE$.

Installs, restarts Luna and then everything is still like before
    Which patches conflict with this one?
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    After a recent trip to the Dr., I found that this patch is listed as "not available for 1.4.5". Preware shows the patch, but it is only the placeholder. Anyone have any idea why this would be?
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Taurec View Post
    BTW the German Touchpad Patch works fine.
    That reminds me, I should have mentioned above: the EN patch is not available for 1.4.5 in Preware, but the DE and ES versions are.
    Quote Originally Posted by GreyRogue View Post
    That reminds me, I should have mentioned above: the EN patch is not available for 1.4.5 in Preware, but the DE and ES versions are.
    The patches are still in the Preware feeds, but the release dates are messed up for several patches.

You can manually get many of the "missing" 1.4.5 patches using the link below. Goes directly to Preware feeds. Look for the latest version number for your patch. These can be installed via Preware using the manual install method. (or just wait until they fix the feed)

http://ipkg.preware.org/feeds/webos-patches/1.4.5/

Edit: As it stands the 1.4.5_0 patches has the latest release date which is why only it appears. The existing patches need to be re-released with new dates.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Ha! Still kicking it old school with a Sprint Pre on a slick patched-out webOS 1.4.5. Long Live Palm!
    I had to restore my phone and much to my dismay this patch isn't available in preware for 1.4.5 anymore
  17.    #118  
    Quote Originally Posted by xandermac View Post
    I had to restore my phone and much to my dismay this patch isn't available in preware for 1.4.5 anymore
    Talk to WebOS-Internals about that. I never told them to remove it, so hopefully they fix whatever issue has happened soon.

Unfortunately it does not work for me. I have a german Veer with webOS 2.1.1. Installed Homebrew JSJSJS $Service$ $Framework$ ($1$.$0$.$1$), $SysToolsMgr$ $Service$ ($1$.$0$.$4$) $and$ $Advanced$ $Reset$ $Options$ - $DE$ ($2$.$1$.$0$-$4$) $with$ $PreWare$. $After$ $Luna$ $restart$ $nothing$ $changed$, $same$ $menu$ $as$ $before$ $applying$ $the$ $patch$. $I$ $saw$ $others$ $have$ $the$ $same$ $Problem$.
    I'd be glad to help if someone could point me in the right direction to what I could do to help find the problem.
    Thanks
    The DE version of Advanced Reset Options for webOS 2.2.0 is updated in the preware feeds!
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast