Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    We could analyze the patch to see what it does. It seems to me that it could be modified (with permission, of course) to include localised versions of the menu.
    Global Posts
    462 Global Posts
    no need to.. it's already clear what to do and what to change..
    Yes, but I think it would be easier to other to create the localised version.

Analyzing the .patch file, it could be included there, so it could be installed and uninstalled normally, instead of the rename-send file procedure.
  4.    #84  
    Quote Originally Posted by Taurec View Post
    Right.. the patch only changes the Englisch HTML-File. I asked the Autor to include the German.html file (which I can provide) but he don't wanted to and told me to create a german Version of the Patch myselfe
    Been a while since doing any major patching, and the last time someone asked about patch localizations I was busy with other projects.

Now that Internalz v1.2 is out, I have a bit of flexibility on my development. I'll work on a German localization later today once I'm back home
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    Thanks for your time and apps. I can provide you with spanish translations:

Java-Services Restart -> Reiniciar Java
    Luna Restart -> Reiniciar Luna
    Device Restart -> Reiniciar Dispositivo
    Shut Down -> Apagar

This app is very VERY useful, because it will allow me to restart luna or java when the phone doesn't allow me to, because of being unable to load 'Luna Manager' because of the TMC error.
    Global Posts
    462 Global Posts
    @jason.. awesome.. if you need me to refresh the Translation for Internalz and the Filemanager Service just drop me an email.
    Quote Originally Posted by Taurec View Post
    @jason.. awesome.. if you need me to refresh the Translation for Internalz and the Filemanager Service just drop me an email.
    Yes, my translations into spanish are here for you, if you want. They couldn't pay your work at all, but it's all I can do.
  8.    #88  
    A bit late but here's the Spanish and German versions of the Advanced Reset Options patch
    Attached Files Attached Files

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

Global Posts
    462 Global Posts
    Awesome. Thanks to Internalz I installed it directly. Working great!!!
    Thanks, thanks, and THANKS, again!!!
    After installing the localized version I was like "whoa!", with the original patch it was more like "meh"... ;-)
    Great work!
    Great patch
    how many seconds of holding the power button does this require to trigger the reset menu? This patch have anything to do with that? Seems like 4 seconds

whatever it is, could there be a version that cuts that in half?
    Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    A bit late but here's the Spanish and German versions of the Advanced Reset Options patch
    Jason,

I tried using the shutdown option on this patch and noticed it restarts the phone. has anyone else noticed this or do I need to re-install the patch?
    Quote Originally Posted by vaoiwo View Post
    Jason,

I tried using the shutdown option on this patch and noticed it restarts the phone. has anyone else noticed this or do I need to re-install the patch?
    That happened to me too...I unloaded the patch because of it.
    Global Posts
    462 Global Posts
    Working for me with the German Version very well (each evening!).
    Global Posts
    360 Global Posts
    Is there a way to prevent the ringing bell from sounding once the power button is pushed?
  18.    #98  
    Here's the patches for webOS 2.0.1
    Attached Files Attached Files

hi jason! Thanks for everything! I installed advanced reset options. When pushing the power button everything displays perfectly but it won't do a luna restart. Wondering if I did something wrong?
  20.    #100  
    Quote Originally Posted by stu5797 View Post
    hi jason! Thanks for everything! I installed advanced reset options. When pushing the power button everything displays perfectly but it won't do a luna restart. Wondering if I did something wrong?
    Oh, that's a side effect of SysToolsMgr not yet released for webO 2.0.1. Once I'm able to publicly release it the Luna restart will work again. I just figured a partial patch that will work out-of-the-box once SysToolsMgr 1.0 is released is better than nothing at all.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast