Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1.    #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by laelipoo View Post
    Found an issue, Jason.

As you know, I heart airplane mode. The old one did NOT work, and with the Megamix patch, no way around it.

With this patch, and the megamix installed, airplane mode works for about FIVE seconds, shows the icon and everything, but then poof. It goes away on its own and I have bars. haven't tried to see if battery saver works with it.
    I just released an updated Megamix patch that fixes the airplane mode issue
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    Used WEBOSQI to remove the defective patch, cannot install the fixed one: get unexpected error line i. Tried luna restart and even full restart, and still cannot get it to install.
    Laissez Faire
    Great Patch Jay - Thanks again
    I'm getting an error when trying to install this:
    "patch unexpectedly ends in middle of line
    /media/cryptofs/apps/use/bin/patch****Only garbage was found in patch input"

what could be the problem? I'm running 1.3.5.1 and using 1.3.5 webDR. With WOSQI
    Nevermind...I figured it out. Great patch!!!
    Thaaaaaaank you.
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    Jason, you are the man! Keep 'em coming!
    Quote Originally Posted by Alvintimothyjr View Post
    Nevermind...I figured it out. Great patch!!!
    What did you do?
    Laissez Faire
    Quote Originally Posted by laelipoo View Post
    Found an issue, Jason.

As you know, I heart airplane mode. The old one did NOT work, and with the Megamix patch, no way around it.

With this patch, and the megamix installed, airplane mode works for about FIVE seconds, shows the icon and everything, but then poof. It goes away on its own and I have bars. haven't tried to see if battery saver works with it.
    Same for me.
    I can install and uninstall the patch with the defective airplane mode, but cannot install the corrected patch. Get an unexpected syntax error in line 1. Can anyone help?
    Laissez Faire
    Help. I just noticed that airplane mode does not work in the stock version. I usw it a lot -- need it back.
    Laissez Faire
    Someone please help. As of now I cannot access airplane mode at all. If I install the original defective patch, it installs but airplane mode does not work. If I delete it airplane mode still does not work. I cannot install the fixed patch; I get an unexpected error in line 1. I thought the repair utility would fix this but it does not. I really need airplane mode; someone please help me. I don't want to remove the great menu patch but nothing seems to work.
    Laissez Faire
  13.    #33  
    As stated before, the airplane mode issue is almost-certainly not caused by this patch, but by one of my earlier Device Menu patches. Each of my device menu patch have been updated a few days ago and fix the airplane mode issue

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

As stated before, the airplane mode issue is almost-certainly not caused by this patch, but by one of my earlier Device Menu patches. Each of my device menu patch have been updated a few days ago and fix the airplane mode issue
    So should I delete the device menu patch and then reinstall it?
    Laissez Faire
  15.    #35  
    Quote Originally Posted by prubin View Post
    So should I delete the device menu patch and then reinstall it?
    should work, if the .patch files on preware have been upated, otherwise use the .patch files I posted in their threads

I removed the menu patch and airplane mode works from the menu. But it still does not work from the reset options. When I hit it I get a message that a url was not found

URL/en-us...
    Laissez Faire
  17.    #37  
    Quote Originally Posted by prubin View Post
    I removed the menu patch and airplane mode works from the menu. But it still does not work from the reset options. When I hit it I get a message that a url was not found

URL/en-us...
    Sounds like you're pressing the "i" info button

Sounds like you're pressing the "i" info button
    You are right. I did not realize that it was a separate button -- just thought I was pressing the right side of the airplane button. THANKS.
    Laissez Faire
    Global Posts
    462 Global Posts
    great idea this path. Sadly it is not running correctly at my German Pre with 1.3.5.2.
    After the install and reboot when I press and hold the PowerOff Button the three old Buttons are beeing displayed but close to the top of the Screen. Below ther is a huge emty black area. None off the old Buttons is working :-(
    Any chance of adding the Flashlight to this patch?
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast