Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    that does look better, if the edges could be blended in or it just be the word that would be cool. Thanks for taking this on.
    hey how did you get your launcher page to look like that? lol
    My favorite patch.
    Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    Awesome Patch! Here's an Idea if you can somehow incorporate or at least make it compatable with the wrap pages patch then the launcher will really be easy to get to the app you want quickly and effortlesly
    i encountered an error with the patch, and i think its due to Jasons new patch Advance Option Launcher. I installed his 1st and then yours but yours wouldnt work, and i did it again vice versa and no go, so any ideas on how to fix this? just letting everyone know if they too wanna install this and have jasons new patch
    The first version of wrap pages worked will with your number page patch also. I didn't like the way the new one didn't have the animation so I removed and installed the first one.
    Do you have a link to the old one? The new one does not install with this patch.
    Laissez Faire
    Quote Originally Posted by Flush2810 View Post
    i encountered an error with the patch, and i think its due to Jasons new patch Advance Option Launcher. I installed his 1st and then yours but yours wouldnt work, and i did it again vice versa and no go, so any ideas on how to fix this? just letting everyone know if they too wanna install this and have jasons new patch
    I also had installed Jason's newest patches first and got the attached error. I did uninstall your original patch first, and had the two recommended patches in your first post already installed.

Edit: I did re-install the original Page Selector patch without a problem though.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Ramer84015; 01/10/2010 at 06:18 AM.
    hey how did you get your launcher page to look like that? lol
    I replaced my scrim.png in
    /usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/images
    with a black page, applied the 4x3 mod and changed launcher icons titles to blue.
  8.    #28  
    Quote Originally Posted by psvillars View Post
    Awesome Patch! Here's an Idea if you can somehow incorporate or at least make it compatable with the wrap pages patch then the launcher will really be easy to get to the app you want quickly and effortlesly
    Took a quick peek at the "App Launcher Wrap Pages" patch, and I'm thinking it won't be easy to reconcile it with my patch. The latest version of that one (as of 12-08-09) makes some extensive changes to the paging / scrolling mechanism of the Launcher, the original version of which my patch depends on.
    l.m.orchard
    {web,mad,computer} scientist
    http://decafbad.com/
  9.    #29  
    Yup, looks like both this patch and the Advanced Options in Launcher patch add menu items, so they clash. I tweaked mine a bit (v5) and it looks like they both work now.
    l.m.orchard
    {web,mad,computer} scientist
    http://decafbad.com/
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    This patch is exactly what ive been waiting for! Thanks. Is there any way to make it availble through preware???

If not, can u direct me on how to install it using webos?

Thanks in advance... cant wait to use this patch!
    Quote Originally Posted by batmam31 View Post
    This patch is exactly what ive been waiting for! Thanks. Is there any way to make it availble through preware???

If not, can u direct me on how to install it using webos?

Thanks in advance... cant wait to use this patch!
    just download from first post, press the + button on webOSQI and add it, press install, and it should luna restart automatically.
    I need some ideas for page names!

Presently I them named as:

Apps1
    Apps2
    Games
    Media
    System

The Apps1 & 2 are all the non-game apps (pre-installed, app catalog and homebrew). What do you guys have your pages named?
    Mine are:

Main
    Second
    Games & Apps
    Settings
    I replaced my scrim.png in
    /usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/images
    with a black page, applied the 4x3 mod and changed launcher icons titles to blue.
    do you just send the scrim image to that file?

edit: figured it out thnx alot looks nice
    Quote Originally Posted by prubin View Post
    Do you have a link to the old one? The new one does not install with this patch.
    Here is the first version for the wrap pages patch. It is working great on my phone.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Anyway u can make it possible to move pages as well?

Donate Via Paypal to Email Adress: silent2205@gmail.com
    Email: fritos1406@aim.com
    Twitter: @fritos1406
    I was just thinking that. I found out today once you move the icon to the new page using the popup you can just swipe and the popup will go away, meaning you don't have to click done.
    Here is the first version for the wrap pages patch. It is working great on my phone.
    Thanks, but it still would not install. I can live without it, maybe wil try again after repair is available.
    Laissez Faire
    Quote Originally Posted by fritos1406 View Post
    Anyway u can make it possible to move pages as well?
    This would be a great addition.

Love the page selection. Very useful for those with 5+ pages when flipping though gets cumbersome.

I would love to see a textual menu for organizing apps within pages and the wavebar/dock. With this patch, the first steps have been taken...
    Becoming one of my fav patches. Now I have PalmOS remixed....LOL
    "Music is well said to be the speech of angels." - Thomas Carlyle
Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast