Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree1Likes
  1.    #41  
    Here is the webOS 2.0.1 patch. I've changed it into a menu-based patch, as popup dialogs don't seem to work when the launcher is up.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    Here is the webOS 2.0.1 patch. I've changed it into a menu-based patch, as popup dialogs don't seem to work when the launcher is up.
    Thanks but... I'm having the sad but usual media index not updating issue, and following advice, installed this patch from yours, via Preware.

But the media index rescan function, that was available when the patch used a popup, is now gone. What can I do?
    Jason, don't know if you're still keeping up on this thread, but it seems many folks are still having the file indexer problem... I installed your patch in my VZW Pre2 w/2.1 and noticed that the "Rescan Fileindexer" option is no longer available for the webOS 2 builds. Is there a way to put it back in, or any other solution to this problem?
    I guess the only solution for webOS 2x users is to delete the file:
    /var/luna/data/filenotify.db3

Then reboot. That's the only way that's fixed my fileindexer so far.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123