Global Posts
    631 Global Posts
    With the addition of great games available (I downloaded quite a few) I'm having a problem with "sound". It seems that they don't obey the Pre's ringer switch, so when I'm on a bus/train if I load up a game to play, the sounds start blaring out of my pre until I go through the games options menu to silence the sounds. Is it possible to make a patch that either: a) forces the games to obey the ringer switch, or b) an application that when launched silences the games (like the roam toggle or vibrate when silent apps). ?
    I'll have a patch out soon that will do (a), though it'll also silent everything when the ringer is set to off
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    I would like this too, thanks Jason, you are the man!!
    Global Posts
    631 Global Posts
    Thanks Jason, unreal!
    Quote Originally Posted by PreGk View Post
    With the addition of great games available (I downloaded quite a few) I'm having a problem with "sound". It seems that they don't obey the Pre's ringer switch, so when I'm on a bus/train if I load up a game to play, the sounds start blaring out of my pre until I go through the games options menu to silence the sounds. Is it possible to make a patch that either: a) forces the games to obey the ringer switch, or b) an application that when launched silences the games (like the roam toggle or vibrate when silent apps). ?
    You know, you can use the volume buttons on the side of your Pre...
    Sprint Palm Pre - WebOS 2.1 > Sprint HTC Arrive
    Global Posts
    631 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TIWizard View Post
    You know, you can use the volume buttons on the side of your Pre...
    Yea, but theres a terrible lag/delay, on my Pre, to do that when the game is running and you still get sound when it starts up. Looking forward to the patch.