View Poll Results: Would it be beneficial to have the app size next to the version number in List Apps!

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

4 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
  1.    #1  
    I was asking in another thread if it was possible to get the size of an application size.

I wanted this, because if I think I need to delete something to make room (even now that we can have unlimited apps installed), considering that these super 3D games take up a lot of room. I might have to delete them to make space for something I'm doing.

Anyway, I was told that I can get the application size by going to Launcher Menu and selecting 'List Apps' which lists the apps and their version number. But to get the size I would have to tap each one, as if I wanted to delete the app to see the size and version number (again), in very small type.

That does work, but I did at least once accidentally delete an app.

And I have to tap each app separately to which makes it hard to do a comparison if I am trying to figure out which is taking up the most space.

Is there a way to make a Patch that would add a column in the first page of 'List App' and have the size listed along side the version number.

That why both information is on one screen and I can just scroll up and down the window to easily do a comparison. And not have to do all those extra steps of tap on the app to bring up a separate button window.

Can it be done, and is anyone interested?

Rob
    Last edited by rlanza1054; 01/09/2010 at 03:13 PM. Reason: added link...trouble adding link
    Robert L
    Astoria Queens, N.Y.C
    - Palm Pre (Sprint) - formally Palm Treo 650
    Version 1.4.1.1
    Sprint Configuration 2.3
    Model: P100EWW
    Hardware Version: A
    Firmware: CC1.4(510)