Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 47
  1.    #1  
    This Patch Was Requested By Chrislo.

    What it does is basically show no icons while browsing. Also to get the best feel out of this patch download my Shorcut Browser Keys Patch
    Be sure to download it if ur gonna be using this patch .
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by fritos1406; 01/21/2010 at 05:13 AM.

    Donate Via Paypal to Email Adress: silent2205@gmail.com
    Email: fritos1406@aim.com
    Twitter: @fritos1406
  2. #2  
    nice patch!

    any chance can make it so that the icon hides once the page finish loading? otherwise show the icons while the page is loading. then we can tell if the page is loading or there is a bad connection.

    Chris
  3. jp22382's Avatar
    Posts
    355 Posts
    Global Posts
    418 Global Posts
    #3  
    This patch + flip the pre upside down = lots of extra screen real estate

    But +1 to chrislo's suggestion.
  4. #4  
    To patch that to show the thing only while the browser is loading, in function showIdle put the line:

    this._controller.setMenuVisible(Mojo.Menu.commandMenu, false);

    and in showProgress and updateProgress:

    this._controller.setMenuVisible(Mojo.Menu.commandMenu, true);

    I guess I could make a patch for this or something.
  5. #5  
    Hey I combined fritos1406 patch, chrislo's suggestion, and labythan's lines and made a patch that looks pretty good. I am not the best at this so it could probably be cleaned up a bit. Check it out it
    any chance can make it so that the icon hides once the page finish loading? otherwise show the icons while the page is loading. then we can tell if the page is loading or there is a bad connection.
    Last edited by mamouton; 01/08/2010 at 09:52 PM. Reason: Removed will use fritos1406 patch.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    Hey I combined fritos1406 patch, chrislo's suggestion, and labythan's lines and made a patch that looks pretty good. I am not the best at this so it could probably be cleaned up a bit. Check it out it
    lol and i was just about to update my patch using labythan's lines too

    Donate Via Paypal to Email Adress: silent2205@gmail.com
    Email: fritos1406@aim.com
    Twitter: @fritos1406
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by fritos1406 View Post
    lol and i was just about to update my patch using labythan's lines too
    Well look at and see if it is right I tried it but it could probably be done better.

    I will take mine's down and just use yours I have several of your on my Pre.

    Edit: It kinda slows the Pre down, I might not have something just right. I removed mine I will try yours.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    Well look at and see if it is right I tried it but it could probably be done better.

    I will take mine's down and just use yours I have several of your on my Pre.
    Where is it?

    Donate Via Paypal to Email Adress: silent2205@gmail.com
    Email: fritos1406@aim.com
    Twitter: @fritos1406
  9. #9  
    I had taken it down. Take a look at it and see if I have something wrong.
    Last edited by mamouton; 01/08/2010 at 10:11 PM.
  10. #10  
    I'm interested in this patch, but I have one question: after a page loads and the icons disappear, how will the user be able to reload the page?
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by mrjcarter View Post
    I'm interested in this patch, but I have one question: after a page loads and the icons disappear, how will the user be able to reload the page?
    my shorcut browser keys patch. a gesture+r will refresh page with my patch installed

    Donate Via Paypal to Email Adress: silent2205@gmail.com
    Email: fritos1406@aim.com
    Twitter: @fritos1406
  12. #12  
    Hadn't thought about that, but when I click on the original link with the patch installed it reloads the page.
  13. #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by fritos1406 View Post
    my shorcut browser keys patch. a gesture+r will refresh page with my patch installed
    Yes that works well also. fritos have you had a chance to try the patch out?
  14.    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    I had taken it down. Take a look at it and see if I have something wrong.
    just took a look at it..i will add a bit more to it so that only the refresh icon comes up and not the back/forward

    Donate Via Paypal to Email Adress: silent2205@gmail.com
    Email: fritos1406@aim.com
    Twitter: @fritos1406
  15. #15  
    I tell you with buttons gone it really looks good. I would have never thought of that.
    Attached Images Attached Images
  16. #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by fritos1406 View Post
    just took a look at it..i will add a bit more to it so that only the refresh icon comes up and not the back/forward
    Okay I will take mines back down.
  17. #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by fritos1406 View Post
    just took a look at it..i will add a bit more to it so that only the refresh icon comes up and not the back/forward
    I like that idea.

    Or maybe "shake-to-reload"? It's implemented pretty well in Tweed, not sure how hard it would be to code however.

    I'll be happy just to get rid of the redundant "back" button though.
  18.    #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by mrjcarter View Post
    I like that idea.

    Or maybe "shake-to-reload"? It's implemented pretty well in Tweed, not sure how hard it would be to code however.

    I'll be happy just to get rid of the redundant "back" button though.
    the forward button should be rid of too since we use back and forward gestures to go back or forward

    Donate Via Paypal to Email Adress: silent2205@gmail.com
    Email: fritos1406@aim.com
    Twitter: @fritos1406
  19. #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by fritos1406 View Post
    the forward button should be rid of too since we use back and forward gestures to go back or forward
    Very true, forgot to mention the forward button.
  20. #20  
    Concur on the removal of the forward and back button removal. Shake to reload would be cool.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions