Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    Concur on the removal of the forward and back button removal. Shake to reload would be cool.
    Shake to reload has been realized.

[Patch] Browser: Shake to Reload

so I use the patch "mega mix" for this now that's included. I like the icons hiden, cause I don't need back/forward/reload. Was wondering if they could be replaced with "top of page" and "bottom of page" icons that would be allways on.
    i cannot get this patch to install at all. does it conflict with other browser patches?
    it would @ least conflict w/ browser "mega mix"
    Quote Originally Posted by patricksmangan View Post
    so I use the patch "mega mix" for this now that's included. I like the icons hiden, cause I don't need back/forward/reload. Was wondering if they could be replaced with "top of page" and "bottom of page" icons that would be allways on.
    I'll donate like $5 for this. Seriously, I'm scrolling too much :P
    Updated for 2.2.4, will submit to Preware
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Global Posts
    192 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Herrie View Post
    Updated for 2.2.4, will submit to Preware
    Will it be possible to show icons temporarily (for say 2 secs) on a touch event? How will I be able to handle the flash windows without the icons? How can I refresh without hitting the arrow in the address bar (which is not refreshing, we lose the referrer , etc.)

Thanks for the upgrade , anyway. I will be using the patch since I rarely use flash on the phone browser.

Edit: Strike that. I just loaded the patch and I see from the description when you click on the flash object, the flash "X" appears. That absolutely awesome! Thanks for the perfect implementation. As for refresh, [Patch] Browser: Shake to Reload can help.
    Last edited by veerar; 02/11/2012 at 04:51 PM. Reason: Query answered after loading patch
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123