Global Posts
    148 Global Posts
    Would be nice if someone can make a patch that disable all sounds (may be other than the alarm) with some sort of scheduler that the user can customize.
    Already done. flip the switch on top. sound will be muted except for alarm.
    I don't think your quick fix answer is entirly true. Last I checked flipping the switch on top does not shut off message sound notificatiins and a few other nofications as I rember. This has been dissucsed in a few other threads in the past. But honestly I haven't checked since 1.3.5 update so maybe the button on top does actually work now.
    What does this button do?

crappy phones -->treo 600--> 700p--> 755p--> Pre--->Pre- 2.1 F104-----Franken Pre+ 2.1 f105 ---> Franken pre2 2.2.4
    touchpad 16gig uberkernel woop woop!!!
    Global Posts
    148 Global Posts
    Works like a charm for me.
    Same here. If I flip the switch, I have no sounds at all except my morning alarm.

Quote Originally Posted by sjaakb View Post
    Works like a charm for me.
    Global Posts
    148 Global Posts
    I know the switch on top can mute all the sounds, but what I am looking for is an automatic solution like one of the apps I used to have on my Treo.
    Why not this? I'd loooooooove to have this patch.

http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...fications.html

Is it even possible? It would certainly do the trick for many folks.
    "Hopefully it's taking so long because they are upgrading the cameras, adding a 4G radio, higher resolution screen, NFC, a gyroscope, fingerprint reader and an app that builds you and island and then transforms the phone into a jet and flies you there." - Blue Duck Butter, on the Pre 3 release.