1.    #1  
    I've got preware loaded on my phone and I've also obviously got the WebOS Quick Install working as well. I've been able to download several patches, etc.

I'm very interested in installing the Powersave Smartreflex 500MHz, but I'm not sure where it is. I don't see it available in PreWare or WebOS Quick Install. I don't know if I'm missing something. I've got PreWare, Package Manager Service (0.9.29) installed. I'm still in Dev mode - I don't know if that matters.

Any thoughts? I'm wondering if I'm either looking in the wrong place or if I'm missing some kind of pre-req or download.

Thanks!
    What version of WebOS are you on (Bell/Sprint, 1.3.5.1?)? Did you try a search while in preware?
    Open Preware
    tap "list of everything"
    slide open keyboard and type "powersave Smartreflex 500MHz"

Is should come up as soon as you type "power"
    Have you done your research on this patch and its possible side-effects?
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
  5.    #5  
    alex.dobeck - Hmmm... good question. Maybe I am not up to date. Palm webOS 1.2.1 and Sprint 1.9.

Hopefully I don't have to update, as I know that then I'll have to uninstall most of my preware and then reconfigure everything.

netwrkr9 - yeah, it isn't showing up.

Achill3s - I am not overclocking, so I feel like it's relatively safe. My wife has been using it on hers. I'm not too happy w/ the battery life out of the box, but after she installed the patch I thought her battery life improved significantly when she wasn't using the phone.
    Definitely do all of the updating 1st (of course, remove all patches), then update preware and service manager, then it should show up. Been running SR 500 since late Nov. with no problems. Tried both the SR 550 and 600 patches, my pre did not like either of them, locking/freezing and heavy battery drain when running applications.
  7.    #7  
    Thanks netwrkr9! I should have thought to check my OS version before doing anything. I know my wife just updated over the holidays, but I just got mine yesterday and stupidly assumed it would be up to date. Obviously that wouldn't be the case with it probably sitting on the shelf in the warehouse for a couple weeks.
  8.    #8  
    Everything seems to be working great now. Did all the updates last night.