1.    #1  
    Just like the music player and music player remix are able to access the controls without swiping to unlock the phone, I was wondering if someone could use the same controls on pandora.

It really bothers me when i unlock the phone to the focus of the pandora application, and just when I try to give a thumbs up to a new song I like, the pandora notification bar at the bottom of the screen disappears and I end up hitting the skip song button haha.

Thanks all
    NY Giants fan?

Check out my Facebook Group! - Big Blue (NY Giants) which just passed 11,000 members
    and newly formed Fan Page
  2.    #2  
    Is this even possible?
    NY Giants fan?

Check out my Facebook Group! - Big Blue (NY Giants) which just passed 11,000 members
    Yes, that would be great to not have to unlock the phone...

Thanks...

CaliMark (Mark Reed)
  4.    #4  
    bumpp
    NY Giants fan?

I have a Pandora bar on my lock screen. It shows above the lock though, and doesn't seem to function.
    for some reason i thought this was fixed through and OTA update but now im trying to use it and its not working....was I wrong about it being fixed in an OTA?
    I've never been able to get this to work; despite any updates. I hope it's fixed in the newer versions of webOS, because it really sucks to unlock the phone just to hit the thumb up/down buttons.

Karla