1.    #1  
    Hello folks,

I'm sorry if there already is a patch for that and feel free to close/delete this thread if so. (And I'm sorry for my english - it's not my mother tongue ).

Yesterday it happened to me that an SMS got send to the wrong number (dunno how that happened though). It was the right contact but it was sent to his landline instead of his mobile.

In germany it is possible to send text-messages to landline, they are read by the computer then, but who wants that?

Is there a possibility to let the phone only send texts to mobiles?

Thanks in advance!
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FischOderAal View Post
    Hello folks,

I'm sorry if there already is a patch for that and feel free to close/delete this thread if so. (And I'm sorry for my english - it's not my mother tongue ).

Yesterday it happened to me that an SMS got send to the wrong number (dunno how that happened though). It was the right contact but it was sent to his landline instead of his mobile.

In germany it is possible to send text-messages to landline, they are read by the computer then, but who wants that?

Is there a possibility to let the phone only send texts to mobiles?

Thanks in advance!
    it might be possible if the number's are listed correctly as mobile, then the messenger could be made to check if it's a mobile number before sending...
    I'll see about implementing this... anyone else interested in this?
    Call Rejecter Patch
    Make your messanger look like the iphone's
    SMS tone per Contact
    No Alert During call

Thanks are always appreciated or for a really big Thanks you can always:
    (it can go a long way to convince my fiancee that this is worth my time)

Please feel free to PM for more direct assistance.