Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    I've had interesting results.

I'm thinking, the comments in the code makes think even more, that it's a memory feature.
    It purges the site to free memory then reloads it since the page is no longer there(?).

My results have been there are cases where the browser card goes "grey" and when I go back to it still refreshes.
    if the image of the site is still in the card it doesn't refresh.
    Global Posts
    631 Global Posts
    Still refreshing after I ran EPR and re-installed it. Very strange that I'm having different results
  3.    #43  
    Quote Originally Posted by PreGk View Post
    Still refreshing after I ran EPR and re-installed it. Very strange that I'm having different results
    what seems to be different?

Donate Via Paypal to Email Adress: silent2205@gmail.com
    Email: fritos1406@aim.com
    Twitter: @fritos1406
    Global Posts
    631 Global Posts
    It's different in that it isn't working for me.
  5.    #45  
    like at all?

Global Posts
    631 Global Posts
    Mainly problems with hopstop.com. With other sites, it has been hit-and-miss. I'm re-installing the patch again....
    Global Posts
    631 Global Posts
    After reinstalling the patch and rebooting...I opened this thread in my browser, minimized it, read an email, came back to the browser and it had to reload the page. I wasn't even away from the browser for 2 minutes. Maybe it's time I Doctor my Pre.....
    P.S.- the card goes grey when minimized.
    still reloads for me too..

not working properly.

ps- try pre.mundu.com (refreshes)

also this m.precentral.com refreshes after 2min or so as well

very useful patch if you can get thus working properly
    Global Posts
    631 Global Posts
    ok. I re-installed via PreWare and rebooted and now it works. Guess the 3rd time is a charm.
  10.    #50  
    trim81 try reinstalling a couple times like preGK did and see if that helps
    and preGK glad it finally decided to work on you lol

doesn't seem to refresh with me on pre.mundu.com

Global Posts
    631 Global Posts
    yea, I think other browser patches might have been conflicting with it, or maybe over-writing it? Is that possible? My reasoning is that when I tried installing a browser patch and my connection was interrupted (install failed), it also broke my "gesture/click context menu patch" until I fixed it.
    P.S. I have 2 browser pages open for about an hour with no significant battery drain and my pre isn't slowing down. Great Patch!
    yea, I think other browser patches might have been conflicting with it, or maybe over-writing it? Is that possible? My reasoning is that when I tried installing a browser patch and my connection was interrupted (install failed), it also broke my "gesture/click context menu patch" until I fixed it.
    I think it is possible there is a confliction, just another patch which includes more than it needs and just happens to set it to the default or even directs around the refresh code. If you can pin-point which patch it is someone can fix whichever patch and post it up on the new Patch Submission form.
    Global Posts
    631 Global Posts
    Hopstop just refreshed, maybe the site causes a refresh after so long? It was good for a long while though.

The browser patches I have installed are this one, the gesture click context menu and add open URL menu option.
  14.    #54  
    Hopstop just refreshed, maybe the site causes a refresh after so long? It was good for a long while though.

The browser patches I have installed are this one, the gesture click context menu and add open URL menu option.
    well 1st, which of my patches did u install
    the no refresh or the 10 min refresh.?

also it shouldnt refresh at all even in hopstop. i had it for over an hour and still no refresh

Global Posts
    631 Global Posts
    I installed the no refresh. It's not working at all now, hopstop keeps refreshing and bringing me to the start page where you select your city. Can't figure out what is messing with this patch....seems like sometimes it works, sometimes not.
  16.    #56  
    send me the link u are using in your pre browser and ill test it on my phone see if i get the same issue as you

17.    #57  
    Quote Originally Posted by try0625 View Post
    are you able to make a patch to open a new page in background when click the link and gesture area at the same time?
    there already is a shorcut to create a new card with symkey+tap

Global Posts
    631 Global Posts
    Fritos, you get my PM? I also have the browser lock orientation with slider patch, I just realized.
  19.    #59  
    i have all those patches installed on my pre as well so i doubt they are affecting it

When i installed this patch, it caused my pulldown upper left menu to stop working (nothing happens when i try to pull it down to check my browser history). I removed the patch and the menu works again.

The other browser patches i have installed are the Add Shortcut Keys, Allow Browser in Low Mem, Browser Multi-Patch, Change Number of Bookmarks on Startpage, GestureClick Context Menu, and Swipe History Auto Confirm.

Any idea whether it is not playing well with one of them?
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast