Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Is it possible to check how long the web application is inactive? And do the refresh if the timeout is greater than maybe 10 minutes.
  2.    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by gripen View Post
    Is it possible to check how long the web application is inactive? And do the refresh if the timeout is greater than maybe 10 minutes.
    yeahhh..isnt it about 30 seconds the regular with this patch on if soo if found the coding where i can change this

Donate Via Paypal to Email Adress: silent2205@gmail.com
    Email: fritos1406@aim.com
    Twitter: @fritos1406
  3.    #23  
    Here Try this out and let me know how it goes
    Attached Files Attached Files

Guys I can't get this patch to work. But i have a new idea!
    How about removing the Back and Refresh button for more screen area? browsing would be much better!!!
    Gesture replacements
    swipe back to go back
    swipe forward to go forward.
    shake to reload?
  5.    #25  
    what do you mean you can't get it to work? Like does it not install? Or it's not working at all after install?

Global Posts
    631 Global Posts
    ahh, hopstop refreshed on me today...can anyone else test. Go to www.HopStop.com and enter a location and destination, let it find a route, then minimize the card for a few minutes and load it back up.
    Last edited by PreGk; 01/06/2010 at 09:38 PM.
  7.    #27  
    Quote Originally Posted by PreGk View Post
    ahh, hopstop refreshed on me today...can anyone else test. Go to HopStop.com - Subway Directions and Bus Directions for New York City (NYC) and enter a location and destination, let it find a route, then minimize the card for a few minutes and load it back up.
    i tried earlier today...no refresh happened to me

what i mean is that my browser does not refresh anyway. installing it make it keep refreshing constantly. but never mind. what do you think of my idea of no back and refresh button?
    i will install again and test again and let u know exactly what happens. but my browser does not refresh often?
  10.    #30  
    Quote Originally Posted by chrislo View Post
    what i mean is that my browser does not refresh anyway. installing it make it keep refreshing constantly. but never mind. what do you think of my idea of no back and refresh button?
    well i think i can do it. should be simple.. what about for the back and forward buttons? remove those too?

Is this refreshing occurring in the background even after you've pushed the power button off? In other words, does leaving a browser card open drain your battery because of constant page refreshing?
    Quote Originally Posted by fritos1406 View Post
    well i think i can do it. should be simple.. what about for the back and forward buttons? remove those too?
    yeah. no back or foward buttons. and no refresh button.

back and foward using gestures, and refresh can be done by a shake? or just back and then foward again for refresh as a work round.
    Greatest patch.. ever?
    The patch is now on Preware. WOO!

Installing.....
  15.    #35  
    Quote Originally Posted by chrislo View Post
    yeah. no back or foward buttons. and no refresh button.

back and foward using gestures, and refresh can be done by a shake? or just back and then foward again for refresh as a work round.
    i have created a patch that shows no icons..would u like me to upload?

i have created a patch that shows no icons..would u like me to upload?
    yes of course!

Did you see the announcements!!!! Pre all the way!
    thanks man fritos!

hey wanna see if you can do a dial patch?
    for converting phone numbers.

like when you want to dial international calls.

+85291881929

convert to

so basically to convert + to a international calling card code if calling outside your specified country?
    Global Posts
    631 Global Posts
    i tried earlier today...no refresh happened to me
    Hmmm....Im going to run EPR. I had a browser patch not install correctly and it killed my gesture+click context menu function, so maybe it killed this patch too.
    frito you are the greatest man on the PLANET!!!! I have hated that "feature" more than anything else on this phone. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!
    ahh, hopstop refreshed on me today...can anyone else test. Go to HopStop.com - Subway Directions and Bus Directions for New York City (NYC) and enter a location and destination, let it find a route, then minimize the card for a few minutes and load it back up.
    I specifically tried this patch out using HopStop since I take the subways in NYC quite a bit.. I got some directions and minimized the card for my entire commute home (about 40 mins) and it never refreshed.
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast