Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    One great addition to the browser/universal search would be the ability to add these searches ourselves ala firefox or opera without having to patch. Opera mini's implementation was especially cool, where you could specify any single-entry form as a search engine.

The browser definitely has a long way to go as far as useful features goes.

Until then, at least we *can* patch for it :-) Nice work.
    : (){:|:&};:
    I really would love to add dictionary and thesaurus but I do not want to remove Twitter. Is it possible to add these and keep Twitter?

And also, while i am at it, I have already added Bing and Yahoo and want to add the patch that includes IMDB. Can you use these all together?

Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by ravsteve View Post
    I really would love to add dictionary and thesaurus but I do not want to remove Twitter. Is it possible to add these and keep Twitter?

And also, while i am at it, I have already added Bing and Yahoo and want to add the patch that includes IMDB. Can you use these all together?

Thanks.
    You will need a different patch for this. I can try and take a look at it today and get you one that doesn't remove twitter. For the meantime, if you want to have a patch with everything you are looking for except twitter you can check out this link.

http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...ml#post2419335

It adds dictionary, thesaurus, imdb and removes twitter.
    Global Posts
    127 Global Posts
    Sweet patch, nice upgrade to the Universal Search.
    Proud Pre Early Adopter
    My wallpapers
    Try my SteamPunk'd Theme!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12