1.    #1  
    hows it going, i have a problem i need help with... i recently updated from 1.3.1 to 1.3.5. i forgot to uninstall my patches before the update. preware says that the patches are installed but NONE of them are working and i cant remove the patches at all. ive used webos quick install to erase the patches, webos doctor to reset myphone, and preware to try and erase them and nothing works... how can i delete the patches so i can reinstall them???
    WebOS Doctor is one of the only sure-fire ways to get your phone back to working order.

I recently had to doctor my phone because of the same issue; I forgot to uninstall patches and Preware was horribly broken. The doctor fixed my phone right up, and it did not even delete my music, videos, pictures, etc. As of 1.3.5 webOS doctor seems to be a friendlier way to get your phone back to tip-top shape.

I would suggest trying to doctor the phone again; if all else fails you can always take it back to Sprint and get a replacement phone (1 year manufacturer warranty, so they may send you to Palm).

Good luck.
    Make sure you download the latest WebOs doctor tha's compatible with the new 1.3.5 update. Look in the Palm website.