Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I tend to call the same few people all the time on a daily basis. It would be easier to just go straight to the recent call list then having to navigate to it. Kinda like on flip phones when you hit the talk button it pulls up recent calls.
    I believe there is one already. Couldn't find the thread with a quick search but this should help

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ory-patch.html
  3.    #3  
    Ah thanks. I searched but I guess I wasn't using the right words.
    If you leave your phone app on the call history page when you swipe it away, it will still be on that page the next time you open the phone app. Not sure if this was what you are looking for.
    Blaize, Mistress of Verbosity

Be nice until it's time to not be nice.--Dalton, "Roadhouse"
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaize View Post
    If you leave your phone app on the call history page when you swipe it away, it will still be on that page the next time you open the phone app. Not sure if this was what you are looking for.

That would probably work if I didn't have the "close on hangup" patch. So every time I get a phone call it resets it back to the dialer.
    Doesnt work since 1.3.1
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

Quote Originally Posted by pmpmstrb View Post
    That would probably work if I didn't have the "close on hangup" patch. So every time I get a phone call it resets it back to the dialer.
    Rats. Here I was hoping I was helping you.

Quote Originally Posted by 2sslow View Post
    Doesnt work since 1.3.1
    Works on my phone...

Quote Originally Posted by Blaize View Post
    Rats. Here I was hoping I was helping you.

Works on my phone...
    Not correctly, If it worked correctly it would work regardless of whether or not the call log was the last thing open or not.

Prior to 1.3.1 it functioned as it was supposed to.

This patch was originally posted by dallashigh on request by me. It worked in 1.2.1 and quit in 1.3.1 I have been in touch w/ dbsooner about this patch and he is working on it, however there are more pressing matters the webosinternals team are working on right now.

http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...d-dialpad.html

It will be back its just going to take a little time so please be patient.
    Last edited by 2sslow; 01/03/2010 at 11:07 PM.

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

Not correctly, If it worked correctly it would work regardless of whether or not the call log was the last thing open or not.

Prior to 1.3.1 it functioned as it was supposed to.

This patch was originally posted by dallashigh on request by me. It worked in 1.2.1 and quit in 1.3.1 I have been in touch w/ dbsooner about this patch and he is working on it, however there are more pressing matters the webosinternals team are working on right now.

It will be back its just going to take a little time so please be patient.
    Sorry, again. I thought you were referring to what I had said about it working without the patch if you left it on call log. My bad.

No problem!

Follow the link below.

I updated dallashigh's patch for anyone who wants to use it through WebOS Quick Install...It worked from me in the emulator.

....file removed...went to dial pad after hanging up a call.
    Last edited by xanthinealkaloid; 01/07/2010 at 02:59 AM. Reason: file removed
    Quote Originally Posted by xanthinealkaloid View Post
    I updated dallashigh's patch for anyone who wants to use it through WebOS Quick Install...It worked from me in the emulator.
    doesnt work any different than dallashigh's patch sorry!

Follow the link below.

I was just getting ready to post the same thing.
    doesnt work any different than dallashigh's patch sorry!
    My apologies...I should have figured it was more than just the line numbers being incorrect.
    My apologies...I should have figured it was more than just the line numbers being incorrect.
    No Problem! A lot of us part time devs have tried this already, I was really hoping someone smarter than me could have got this working. oh well maybe someday soon this will get done! lol

Follow the link below.

Yeah, I have been working on this one for a couple weeks too. Actually a little longer. I have yet to figure it out.
    dBsooner
    WebOS-Internals Member and Developer
    Donations Appreciated!

Keep up to date with webOS-Patches via Twitter: @dBsooner

Browse Patches @ WebOS-Patches Web Portal - (Trac)
    Submit New Patches @ WebOS-Patches Web Portal
    Submit Updated Patches @ WebOS-Patches Web Portal
    OK, so I took a whack at this one...

It seems to work, but there's like a 2 or 3 second lag loading the call log the next time you open the Phone app after you switch to the dialer or missed call list and close the app.

Please give it a try.

...file removed...updated copy here
    OK, so I took a whack at this one...

It seems to work, but there's like a 2 or 3 second lag loading the call log the next time you open the Phone app after you switch to the dialer or missed call list and close the app.

Please give it a try.

I can live w/ the lag! this one seems to actually work! Thanks I really missed this one.

Ill test it more today and reply back, Hopefully it will work correctly and we can get this in PreWare!

Follow the link below.

just to clarify...the lag only happens when you 1st open the phone app if you've closed on the dialpad or missed call list
    Works great! the lag only seems to be the first time i opened the phone app, It doesnt seem to lag at all after the first time!

Follow the link below.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast