Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    Or you can use webos quickinstall to install. I sent it to Preware the same day i posted it here.
  2.    #22  
    If you haven't installed Preware yet there are mulitple patches and applications on there. Everytime I doctor my Pre Preware is the second thing I add to my Pre again.
    Okay I am downloading Preware now, if the circle is still spinning but it say complete what doe that mean?
    I'm not sure if anyone else has experienced this same problem, but shortly after installing this patch my pre starts freaking out. To be more specific, you start seeing the ripples that follow a touch on the screen appear all over the screen as if you were pressing buttons frantically. I've removed the patch and everything is back to normal, just no roam control. This occurs with webos 1.4
    I have installed the patch for the 1.4, but it is not working. I have no option in the preferences to change to roam only. I only have Verizon Only or Automatic A or B. What could be the problem?
  6.    #26  
    not sure if it makes a difference but I am on sprint and it works great I would need to download a verizon doctor file to see if there are any differences. How did you install it?
    I installed it using WebOSQuickInstall.
    Also note that I am in a Verizon Area that used to be Alltel and it still runs off of Alltel towers.
    It is a sprint tower that i need to roam on so if you can't create a patch for Roam only that will work, can you make one that would roam off of Sprint Only.
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    not sure if it makes a difference but I am on sprint and it works great I would need to download a verizon doctor file to see if there are any differences. How did you install it?
    This hasn't worked for me since the last or next-to-last update. I deleted my patches before installing the update because I don't think that AUPT or whatever is quite reliable enough, yet.

Anyway, I'm on Sprint and I tried installing from Preware, then using my already-downloaded patch file through webOS QuickInstall.
    * Stuck patches? Partial erase worked for me.
    * Stuck virtual keyboard? Partial erase AND folder deletion worked for me.
  11.    #31  
    I am not sure what to fix the patch works for me on 1.4.1.1 and I have not heard from anyone else about it not working. When I enable Roam only my signal turns red and places an x then turns to an are indicating roam only.
  12.    #32  
    Patch updated in post #1 http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...ml#post2124366 Fixed cosmetic bug where it showed Roam only regardless of what user selected.
    Thanks, got it from Preware!!!
    I love this patch! Its great for whn my tower at home goes down!
    SGIII SOON! (ATT)

Palm Pre- > HTC EVO 3D > HTC One X > Samsung GSIII

If any of my posts help you please thank me!!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12