Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    Just got a touchstone for the first time... I'm wondering if there are Touchstone specific patches available for the Pre
    if i remember correctly there is one to keep screen off but thats all im aware of anyone else feel free to correct me if im wrong
    Also one to keep the screen on I believe. So based on our memories, here are two that would work while charging on the Touchstone (I think they work while both on Touchstone and charging via chord):

Screen remains on
    Screen remains off

Feel free to correct us if we're wrong.
    I just checked the patches in Preware and I can't find the patches to leave the screen off or on/unlocked while charging. Hrm.
    The patch to leave the screen on is called No Doze, I think.
    Blaize, Mistress of Verbosity

Be nice until it's time to not be nice.--Dalton, "Roadhouse"
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaize View Post
    The patch to leave the screen on is called No Doze, I think.
    Finally found it. Not called No Doze, but No Auto-Off While Charging. It is in the Patch type Misc category of Preware. Thanks for the stepping stone to find it, Blaize.
    There is no patch for it atm, but the Brightness Unlinked app will allow you to keep the screen off while on the touchstone, fyi.
    Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    Jason is working on a patch that will keep your phne from locking whlie on the TS. It is there (added today I think) but it doesn't exactly work 100% right yet....

More info here: http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...-charging.html