Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by patricksmangan View Post
    I was about to complain about this myself. Maybe it's the media volume add on, or another patch, but recently, I've been losing evdo and phone a lot, finding that they are off in the menu (i didn't turn them off) and turning them on in the menu isn't working. I'm going to uninstall media volume and see if that fixes it. If so, we need to report it here http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...rol-added.html
    have you updated your prl recently?
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Rob Chilcott

Twitter @robchilcott
    pre2
    " I am only a stupid electrician after all"

My house is a webOS house
    My pre 2, Touchpad 32g
    Wife Pixi, touchpad 32gb
    Daughter -- my old pre+
    of course my 16 year old son has and droid incredible but i think i remeber finding him on the porch
    prl? What's that? Don't think so

but sense I uninstalled the media volume, the phone hasn't turned off like it has been, so I think that's it

edit: nevermind, I don't know what's wrong

ediy: found prl. Updated. Fixed. Thanks!
    Last edited by patricksmangan; 06/21/2010 at 03:22 PM.
    Would it be possible to get the Phone submenu in the Megamix as a separate patch?

I believe all the other device menu options in the Megamix menu are available as separate patches from "JR".

This will give users the ability to mix and match with more flexibility.

Thanks!
    I have the Pre with Sprint and am seeing this patch interfere with 2 main apps. Both 'Sprint Navigation' and 'Sprint TV' apps will not start and give the paraphrased message, "GPS and Internet must be available. Please turn off airplane mode". However, airplane mode is not on, and GPS and 3G/4G connection are present. I uninstalled this patch, and they both immediately worked. I'm assuming this patch only does this to a Sprint Pre? This is my favorite patch of all that I have used.
    Workaround? Can this be fixed? Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by visigothwarrior View Post
    I have the Pre with Sprint and am seeing this patch interfere with 2 main apps. Both 'Sprint Navigation' and 'Sprint TV' apps will not start and give the paraphrased message, "GPS and Internet must be available. Please turn off airplane mode". However, airplane mode is not on, and GPS and 3G/4G connection are present. I uninstalled this patch, and they both immediately worked. I'm assuming this patch only does this to a Sprint Pre? This is my favorite patch of all that I have used.
    Workaround? Can this be fixed? Thanks.
    I can't help solve your specific issue, but I can tell you that there must be something else different about your phone since I have this patch installed for months now and use Sprint Nav at least 4x per week without issue. Just tried sprint TV and it also worked. Don't know what to tell you. Have you tried to Doctor or use Repair Utility to restore to original files?
    Global Posts
    776 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by orizzle View Post
    Does anyone else get this error. If you bring down the device menu then click on phone option. turn off the phone radio then try and turn off the data usage you get a weird thing at the top. It won't let you turn off your data usage. You have to turn off data usage before you can turn off the phone radio. kinda weird sometimes....
    I am curious about this as well
    Global Posts
    776 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by schlk21 View Post
    I am curious about this as well
    bump
    Global Posts
    210 Global Posts
    This works great on my Pre+, but not my wife's Pixi+ - is this normal?
    Both devices have systoolsmgr 0.3.0
    Last edited by sck18; 09/16/2010 at 11:26 PM.
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    I just found this patch and love it. one addition that I've looked for and can't find is adding enable/disable of data roaming to the device menu. Does anyone know if that is in a patch?
    Question: when you try to set data on and phone off (Hey, I didn't know at the time it wouldn't work, haha), you see the hint of a popup with a button, as if it's almost off the screen, above the menu itself. Do you know what this says?
  11.    #171  
    Here's the patch for webOS 2.0.1
    Attached Files Attached Files
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    Jason -

Awesome!
    ....is there a dependency I'm missing? Flashlight just shows "error"
  13.    #173  
    Quote Originally Posted by Dieter Bohn View Post
    Jason -

Awesome!
    ....is there a dependency I'm missing? Flashlight just shows "error"
    Oh, that's a side effect of SysToolsMgr not yet released for webOS 2.0.1. Once I'm able to publicly release it the flashlight will work again. I just figured a partial patch that will work out-of-the-box once SysToolsMgr 1.0 is released is better than nothing at all.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

Quote Originally Posted by number1pete View Post
    i get an error. What do you think?

===========
    error: an error occured while attempting to run /tmp/scriptFile.sh

1 out of 9 hunks failed -- see webos-patches.log for more details
    ========================

is this the only way to get roam only in device menu?
    +1

i have the same thing...i try to remove all patchs, but dont solve.

any ideas?

thanks

Palme PRe I + 1.4.5
  15.    #175  
    Quote Originally Posted by pack21 View Post
    +1

i have the same thing...i try to remove all patchs, but dont solve.

any ideas?

thanks

Palme PRe I + 1.4.5
    Were you installing the 1.4.5 patch? How were you installing? Via WOSQI or Preware? Via feed or off-feed .patch file?

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    Were you installing the 1.4.5 patch? How were you installing? Via WOSQI or Preware? Via feed or off-feed .patch file?
    Via WOSQI.

PS: because i cant install anything from Preware, stucks on Download\installl circle progressin...says "FAIL-IPK-INSTALL"

Last edited by pack21; 02/19/2011 at 09:48 AM.
    Any chance this patch will be updated for 2.1?
  18.    #178  
    Quote Originally Posted by NickVTPre View Post
    Any chance this patch will be updated for 2.1?
    it already is updated for both 2.0.1 and 2.1

This might have already been noted, but I've had this patch installed for a while now and I think the last SysToolsMgr update disabled the flashlight. I just get an error now. It worked before. Thanks.
    Also, I just realized my luna restart in the advanced reset options patch isnt working either. I dont know if it has to do with the SysToolsMgr update as well.
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast