Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree1Likes
  1.    #61  
    Please contact WebOS-Internals. i have not told anyone to remove my patches, and they are the ones who run the feed.
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    okay you guys are taking the whole pre 2.1 issue too serious not realizing we 1.4.5 outnumber the 2.1 I did a doctor on my phone and next thing I know is I can't get it on 1.4.5 anymore. It's not hard making a diff version for 2.1 when you have the programs there with you so why take our flashlight away for 1.4.5? Can't you just create a patch for 2.1 instead of taking it from 1.4.5?
    no support?
  4.    #64  
    Quote Originally Posted by rigo0523 View Post
    no support?
    1. It's a free patch I made in my spare time
    2. It's opensource, so anyone can look at it and modify it as they want
    3. I have a very busy schedule, so I can't provided speedy 1-on-1 support for all my patches

So please, complaining about support is in bad taste.

As for your earliest post, I have never stopped supporting webOS 1.4.5 users, and for many of my projects (usually free projects btw), have had to go out of my way, doing extra work, to support 1.4.5 users.

I'll make this clear. I have not, and will never tell WebOS-Internals to remove a perfectly functioning patch from the feed, be it webOS 1.4.5 or even 3.0.2. If a patch on your device suddenly becomes unavailable to reinstall, then contact WebOS-Internals. They are the ones who manage the patch feed.
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    oh sorry, I thought it was you that left us behind. And who is in charge of webos internals? Rod? That's one of the main reasons I loved my pre
    Ok, dumb question - what is the name of this patch? I think I have it installed, and am trying to remove it via preware. I can't seem to find it in preware.

What I see in my main menu is that the wifi option no longer exists, but I have a Turn on LED Flashlight as the last option. Would rather have wifi back.

Maybe I installed this outside of preware? Any clues?

Thanks so much
    KA1
    Visor Deluxe->Visor Prism/Digital Link->Treo 650->Treo 700p->Pre->GSM Unlocked Pre 2 (wifi only)->FrankenPre + Touchpad 32 ->+ Touchpad 4G ATT + ATT Pre3 + 64 White Touchpad... bliss.
    Global Posts
    772 Global Posts
    loved the patch on my pre plus - too bad doesnt work on my pre3
    Pre3/TP 16GB, Palm Pre Plus, Palm Pixi Plus, Palm Pre, Centro, Treo 680, Treo 650, Palm T3, Treo 270
    Global Posts
    92 Global Posts
    Works for me like a charm.
    WebOS 2.2.0 (3171).
    Updated SysToolMgr, LED Torch installed.
    Also GPS Toggle works.
    Installed via Preware.

Thanks a lot Jason!
    -pretoo-
    Last edited by pretoo; 10/13/2011 at 04:30 PM.
    Pre3 (UK, QWERTY, Unlocked)
    webOS 2.2.4 (Build 3175), with UberKernel
    UK App Catalog via Impostah
    Orange [PL]
    on my pre3 it also doesnt work.
    i installed the patch, but when i restarted luna, the device menu opened up, but no option "toggle flashlight" or similar appeared. i then deinstalled all the patched i had installed, and then installed the patches pretoo described. but it still didnt work... anybody else got these problems and could successfully solve it? id appreciate your advice...

greetz, zoltar
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234