Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow-360 View Post
    Wow awesome work Jason
    Agreed!

Though quite alot of us would really appreciate it if you could make one without the battery % as there's the battery % in topbar patch for that which quite alot of us use. The battery % in the menu seems like a waste of space tbh but thats opinion.
    I would love that as well. This patch is perfect for me (I don't really need to the phone options from the mega-mix), but the battery % is a duplicate of the topbar. Not a big deal, but would be awesome if it were available!
    Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy

Treo600 --> Treo650-->PPC6700-->Treo700P-->Treo755P-->Treo800W --> Touch Pro-->Palm Pre --> EVO 4G
    Mine doesn't turn on

I installed the sysmanager and the megamix and nothing... it's in my drop down menu and when i turn it "on" it doesnt go

PS: I am on the Pixi
    People, i'm not a developer, but plz make sure to donate to Jason and the other guys who are bustin their **** putting out 'brews we are asking them for. The more money we donate to these guys for their hardwork, the more cool stuff we get in return.

So don't be just a mooch.

Jason,

Fantastic job dude, thanks for being so responsive. Any opportunity to get LED torch working for the Pixi...fantastic phone...bad name for a dude to carry around.

Los'
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    Flashlight won't work & yes, I installed the systool thing for it.
  5.    #25  
    As of the time of this post, I've updated post #1 to have an updated patch.

This updated version fixes an issue preventing Airplane Mode from being started.
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    Great work thanks a million
    Would love for this patch to include GPS, flashlight, AND airplane mode!
    my patch is stuck... tried EPR and it didnt work....
    palm m103 > palm m130 > palm TlX > 755p > PRE (FINALLY!!!!)
    Great patch! I love it! The flashlight option is so usefull... I had to ran the LED torch app of yours that required few keyboard presses or few swipes and taps... Now it is only 2 taps away from everything... Thank you
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    This may not be the place to ask, but has anyone thought of turning on/off IM in this device menu? Being the battery drain that it is, I'd like to be able to quickly toggle it when needed. Just a thought..

Great patch Jason, Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyboyZR1 View Post
    Would love for this patch to include GPS, flashlight, AND airplane mode!
    Hmmm, I thought it did the first two. Are you missing something? for airplane mode, I installed the advanced power options patch.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    In my Spanish Pre this patch neither other similar works.

Anybody knows why?
  13.    #33  
    Quote Originally Posted by JmJ17 View Post
    In my Spanish Pre this patch neither other similar works.

Anybody knows why?
    Because patchs like this modify html view files, which are language-specific. Unfortunately, which said patch will apply without issue, the end result will be a malfunctioning mess
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    Because patchs like this modify html view files, which are language-specific. Unfortunately, which said patch will apply without issue, the end result will be a malfunctioning mess
    So, is it necesary a language especific version?
    I have a German pre, so i think for me it's the same issue as with JmJ17 ... I was searching and trying and installing and reinstalling and so on, and here is the answer why it didnt work xD
    Global Posts
    180 Global Posts
    you can just copy the devicemenu-scene.html from the apps/devicemenu folder to
    /usr/lib/luna/system/luna-systemui/resources/de_de/views/devicemenu

this overwrites the german devicemenu-scene.html with Jasons version, so I'd advise you to make a backup of that beforehand, or have webOS doctor 1.4 extracted somewhere, so you have access to the original german scene file.
    This patch now (since 1.4 update) causes my Pre Plus to NOT be able to enter Airplane mode - phone, data, wifi, BT all stay on. No error message or anything.
    After uninstalling this patch, airplane mode works fine. So I tried installing other device menu tweaks, and with flashlight/brightness/data in device menu patches installed, airplane mode works fine.
    Any ideas? Anyone else seeing this w/ the VzW PPP?
    airplane mode not working anymorr for me either
    Global Posts
    180 Global Posts
    airplane mode doesn't work on all of Jasons patches after 1.4.
    Advanced Reset Options its the same, unfortunately
    Global Posts
    180 Global Posts
    edit: I re-added the original flightmode item back to jasons megamix, and this works. wonder whats different to what this patch does. Havent taken the time yet to examine this...
    Last edited by kanzlr; 03/08/2010 at 02:51 AM.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast