1.    #1  
    Anchors are links that take you to a certain spot on a page (e.g. Click on "newest" or "last post" in this forum and it takes you to that post rather than the beginning of the thread). A Basic function that most Browsers handle (even Blazer) but not WebOs.

I was hoping this would be added in 1.3.5 but no dice.

Thank You
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    +1
    I keep wondering if Palm is going to fix this soon. It seems like something so basic that was left out of the design, and didn't iPhone and Android's browsers support this out of the gate?
    they'd almost-certainly need to be implemented in Palm's linux webkit core for it to be efficient at all
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    I've been asking for this since day one!! They told me they know of the problem, and nine webOS updates later: NOTHING!!

Check out this thread on Palm's web site!

http://forums.palm.com/palm/board/me....id=3013#M3013

I noticed in an HTML e-mail I was reading this morning anchors seem to be working in the 1.4 update.
    Quote Originally Posted by meandmypre View Post
    I noticed in an HTML e-mail I was reading this morning anchors seem to be working in the 1.4 update.
    Yes, after months and months of begging then, Palm has FINALLY fixed html anchors!!!
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    Very happy about this.