Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Same here too, thats the only patch I have that isn't working correctly.
    same here
    Is anyone working on this patch? This is one of two patches that are still missing after the 1.3.5 upgrade.

Thanks,
    Mark
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    The patch itself is fine. It installs on stock files without a problem. If your having install issues it's because of edited files. This can be because of another patch or theme, or a patch/theme that didn't uninstall properly. When repair utility is updated, run epr, then repair utility with compatibility mode off. This will restore your pre's OS files to stock without touching apps/services, or personal files. Then you should be able to install the patches without a problem.
    Call Rejecter Patch
    Make your messanger look like the iphone's
    SMS tone per Contact
    No Alert During call

Thanks are always appreciated or for a really big Thanks you can always:
    (it can go a long way to convince my fiancee that this is worth my time)

Please feel free to PM for more direct assistance.
    Quote Originally Posted by elryon View Post
    The patch itself is fine. It installs on stock files without a problem. If your having install issues it's because of edited files. This can be because of another patch or theme, or a patch/theme that didn't uninstall properly. When repair utility is updated, run epr, then repair utility with compatibility mode off. This will restore your pre's OS files to stock without touching apps/services, or personal files. Then you should be able to install the patches without a problem.
    Thank You.
    I had the same problem. I uninstalled both the avatar and timestamp patches, restarted Luna. After the restart, I first installed the left side avatar, and the timestamp patch second. Once I did that, both patches worked flawlessly.

Hopefully it works for you too.
    Last edited by b4n4n4; 01/12/2010 at 02:50 PM.
    Global Posts
    747 Global Posts
    yeah, the avatar patch works, but should be installed before other patches that mess with the messaging app

I had to uninstall fritos's 15pt bold/italics patch to get it to work
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    Thx for the info elryon, gonna try it for another patch issue!!
    Looks like I'll do the avatar on the left side until 1.4 comes out and I am forced to do a EPR. Its only a few more weeks.
    Quote Originally Posted by b4n4n4 View Post
    I had the same problem. I uninstalled both the avatar and timestamp patches, restarted Luna. After the restart, I first installed the left side avatar, and the timestamp patch second. Once I did that, both patches worked flawlessly.

Hopefully it works for you too.
    Thanks I did this and it worked and although I always used it with the avatar on the right, I actually like it better on the left.

And thanks for this patch elryon the avatar looks better on the left
    The iphone style patch works, all u have to remember is the put the my-avatar.png pic in the phone through usb mode. also size 32x32, just in case someone forgot.
    Ive tried everything and still cant get this working...
    Why is it that when you log onto chat, and you are in chat view list...sometimes the person's avatar shows up and sometimes it doesn't? is this related to the patch? I feel like its not.

(when I got to their contact page in contact app, and refresh primary profile, the pic shows up in chat list)
    ***I Twitter***

Stop complaining & start doing ---> Leave feedback/suggestions for Palm here
    Quote Originally Posted by elryon View Post
    Where is the "repair" Utility? How does one run repair utility?
    Last edited by Addie_Goodvibes; 02/12/2010 at 04:51 PM.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12