Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011
Like Tree6Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by John Steffes View Post
    I used the messaging-character-counter_2.2.0-52_all.ipk from http://ipkg.preware.org/feeds/webos-patches/2.2.0 and it works fine for 2.2.4 on preplus/pre2/pre3
    If you do not enter name or number and directly type message,it display a dot but it do not counter the mesage.After you enter the number,it work fine for 2.2.4.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Steffes View Post
    I used the messaging-character-counter_2.2.0-52_all.ipk from Index of /feeds/webos-patches/2.2.0/ and it works fine for 2.2.4 on preplus/pre2/pre3
    Great!

Worked very well!

Best Regards...
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
    (Happy A Lot, As A Good Carioca!)
    It does not work with sconix advnaced behavior patch unfortunately :/
    Global Posts
    171 Global Posts
    So for a Pre3 I can now use which one that works?
    I really miss having this patch on my Pre 2. Are there still issues (like incompatibility with Sconix's patches) preventing this patch from being added to Preware?
    Quote Originally Posted by capt4chris View Post
    I really miss having this patch on my Pre 2. Are there still issues (like incompatibility with Sconix's patches) preventing this patch from being added to Preware?
    posts 198 and 203
    Hi,
    I installed the version from post #198 and it works fine when I write a new message. But when I answer a message, the bubble does not show up. Any ideas?
    Thanks for the patch!
    Installed it from Preware (Pre 3 UK, German language settings), the bubble only shows up when typing a new message but without a count and not showing up at all when answering a message.

No advanced patches installed.

Is the Preware patch version a new one?
    Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    I received an update to the patch via Preware that is made for 2.2.4. Not sure about compatibility with sconix s/w.
    I installed the patch from the post via QI...no problems installing...the Dot appears in the beginning of the message but it counts nothing - Pre 2 on 2.2.4
    what should I do?
    I suggest: reboot your Pre (not only Luna Restart) after install! ;-)

Best Regards...
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
    (Happy A Lot, As A Good Carioca!)
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011