1.    #1  
    Just ran EPR in prep for the new OS update and noticed a couple of things:

(1) Can't remove the "Capture Picture With Volume Keys" patch, which I had installed along with the patch that launches the camera when unlocking in landscape (the latter uninstalled fine). Any ideas?

(2) I still have many launcher pages even though the patch that adds pages is gone. Is this OK?
    Not sure about the first one, I just ran EPR and theres a patch I can't remove too, but the second one should be fine. I removed that patch a while ago and kept four pages, but the last WebOS update didn't do anything to that. It should be fine as long as the patch is uninstalled
    Quote Originally Posted by grappler View Post
    Just ran EPR in prep for the new OS update and noticed a couple of things:

(1) Can't remove the "Capture Picture With Volume Keys" patch, which I had installed along with the patch that launches the camera when unlocking in landscape (the latter uninstalled fine). Any ideas?

(2) I still have many launcher pages even though the patch that adds pages is gone. Is this OK?
    For the capture key patch, I feel you. Can't get mine off either, but at least now it says it can't even find it???
    Don't worry about the launcher page patch though. It is only a patch to let you add or remove pages to launcher, it has no effect on pages already created.