1.    #1  
    Can we get a patch that incorporates forward gestures in the email and messaging apps?

Ideally it would be nice to use the forward gesture to create a new message.
  2.    #2  
    Guess no one else would find this patch useful? Or just the holiday slowdown?
    I really think this would be useful - in fact, the forward gesture is completely neglected in WebOS, with the exception of the browser I don't think it has any function (correct me if I'm wrong).

It would be great to be able to program a forward swipe to do *something*. I'm just not sure what that *something* should be. I think it would be pretty neat if the forward swipe actioned the most recent notification - for example, you get an SMS or email in your inbox - just forward swipe and it opens it.

Edit: Sorry I don't mean to hijack this thread - it would be cool if a forward swipe in messaging/email could create a new message too.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by SqyArc View Post
    I really think this would be useful - in fact, the forward gesture is completely neglected in WebOS, with the exception of the browser I don't think it has any function (correct me if I'm wrong).

It would be great to be able to program a forward swipe to do *something*. I'm just not sure what that *something* should be. I think it would be pretty neat if the forward swipe actioned the most recent notification - for example, you get an SMS or email in your inbox - just forward swipe and it opens it.

Edit: Sorry I don't mean to hijack this thread - it would be cool if a forward swipe in messaging/email could create a new message too.
    Using the forward gesture to create a new message or even to open the last unread email/SMS would work. I also feel that the forward gesture isn't used enough in webOS and it could be implemented in several places.

Also a forward gesture in the contact application to add a new blank contact would be sweet too.
    "Music is well said to be the speech of angels." - Thomas Carlyle
    Forward swipe in Music could go to "Now Playing"
    Forward swipe in Memo/Tasks/Contacts (as you said) could "create new"
    Forward swipe on Desktop/card view could open the most recent unread message
    Forward swipe in Messaging/Email should create new message
    Forward swipe in Clock could toggle between clock view/alarm view
    Forward swipe in Camera could toggle Flash settings

There's so much potential for this unused gesture.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by SqyArc View Post
    Forward swipe in Music could go to "Now Playing"
    Forward swipe in Memo/Tasks/Contacts (as you said) could "create new"
    Forward swipe on Desktop/card view could open the most recent unread message
    Forward swipe in Messaging/Email should create new message
    Forward swipe in Clock could toggle between clock view/alarm view
    Forward swipe in Camera could toggle Flash settings

There's so much potential for this unused gesture.
    Hopefully someone much smarter than me can review this list and maybe create some patches.
  7.    #7  
    {BUMP} Is this something that just isn't possible?