1.    #1  
    This will show the full buddy list IM status instead of a long truncated one.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Donate Via Paypal to Email Adress: silent2205@gmail.com
    Email: fritos1406@aim.com
    Twitter: @fritos1406
    No update on this yet?...
    Bump....
    Just to make sure, this isnt for 1.4.1.1 right?
    Jason,

Is there a reason this needs to be updated for 1.4.1.1?
    Because in Preware, it says the patch is currently not available for WebOs 1.4.1.1. So im hoping someone can update it for 1.4.1.1 please

"This package is not currently available for WebOS 1.4.1. This package may be installed as a placeholder to notify you when an update is avaible. Note: This is simply an empty package placeholder, it will not affect your device in any way."

I tried to install this on here, but its the old version, so it gives me the "hunk" error. I really loved this patch! It lets see me a full messenger status message, not a short version with about 5 or 6 words.
    jump so a dev can fix this... Love this patch. It's nice to have and sucks when you realize you still don't have it.

thanks in advance!!!
    Actually, Josh sent me a working copy of the patch. Whats your email addy?..I'll send it to you.
    Here it is...I didn't cross my mind to post it...I had a lot going on that day...

Attached Files Attached Files
    Yup there it goes
    i clicked on link but it send me online saying it doesnt recognize file..and i have the patch but it says not avail for 1.4.1
    Quote Originally Posted by msmertine@aol.com View Post
    i clicked on link but it send me online saying it doesnt recognize file..and i have the patch but it says not avail for 1.4.1
    You must install the patch file attached above with WOSQI.

What does it take to get this update into Preware?
    Quote Originally Posted by peterlemonjello View Post
    What does it take to get this update into Preware?
    I hadn't realized the updated copy never made it to Preware.

Anyhow, I've submitted it now.

What does this patch do?
    It allows you to see a person's status in the messaging app no matter how long it is. By default the messaging app will truncate statuses after x characters. I'm not exactly sure how many characters it allows before it truncates. With the patch the status won't be truncated. It will add line breaks if necessary to display the full status.

For example here's the normal behavior:
    I'm replying to a thread on...

With patch:
    I'm replying to a thread on
    precentral.com about the
    full im status patch
    I DLed this the other day but found it useless just because if ONE friend has a 200-character facebook link in their status it makes the entire thing unusable.
    is there any way to perhaps display truncated statuses and then have them show up when tapped? i mean, i'm not pretending there's just some hidden switch i can flip and have it do what I want, but has anyone else come across this problem?