1.    #1  
    Allows For Audio and Video attachments in the messaging app
    Attached Files Attached Files

Donate Via Paypal to Email Adress: silent2205@gmail.com
    Email: fritos1406@aim.com
    Twitter: @fritos1406
    might i ask what the update to this patch did?
    just curious
    i get a message that says device is full when i try and send a audio file. what needs to be done to fix this problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by fgcchevy View Post
    i get a message that says device is full when i try and send a audio file. what needs to be done to fix this problem?
    Ditto that and I get that when trying to send video or they recipient gets a file that says the file has been deleted. Any clue on a fix?
  5.    #5  
    the files have to be really short in order to send

So pretty much this patch and phone are still useless.
  7.    #7  
    it's not useless..like you can send other file types but it's the company that's not allowing for larger sizes to be sent.

Quote Originally Posted by fritos1406 View Post
    Any guess on approximate size? i know sprint lets you send files 2mb or smaller but they seem to big when using the patch.
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronB1979 View Post
    So pretty much this patch and phone are still useless.
    I guess it comes down to how much work you want to do. If you really want to send things like this to other phones just end via email as attachment but use the phones address for example number@pm.sprint.com will show up as mms with your attachment. I occasionally ask what service people have and update they're contact info with the mms email address in case I want to use it in the future.
    i see. i think they have to be 512kB or smaller cuz a vid thats 825kB wont go. i was able to send long vids with my samsung instinct but it did have video recording. me and my sis used to send each other video messages all the time instead of text. way cooler. but this might just get fixed with 1.4 so lets wait and see. cant hardly wait
    when I try to send a video file it says 'video library empty'. Is this due to the file size limit or do the files have to be loaded into a certain location? The stock Pre video apps still shows all my videos.
    Any chance this will get updated for 2.1? By default you can send videos, but no audio
    I was thinking the same thing so here you go!
    Attached Files Attached Files