Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by memfel View Post
    it works perfectly for me.
    i think it was really cause of that, we don't have sprintnav so probably the code has no lines about it...

btw, i wanted to put ur attention on the fact that in the phone app, call list view, there are still two bands, one on top and one below, that are green...probably some shadow effect from the original background...

is there any way to remove those bands too?

thanks! happy that i was of some help to get this work also on o2 phones!
    +1 on removing those bands.
  2.    #102  
    That will be in the next update! lol

Should i submit this to PreWare?

Are there enough o2 guys interested?
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

well, why not submit it...at least if someone want to try the all patch now he can...i guess most only used the separated patches till now...
    thx
    im getting an error when i try to install this patch
    reversed(or previosly applied) patchdetected!Assume - R[n]
    Apply anyway?[n]
    2 out of 2 hunks ignored--saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.browser/stylesheet/browser.css.rej
    usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.videoplayer.launcher/stylesheets/media-video.css.rej

can anyone help me?

thanks
    If you have a messaging avatar patch remove it then install this patch and you should be able to re-install the avatar patch again. Don't know why it works this way but I was having the same problem until I installed them in this order. Of course, if you don't have a messaging avatar then you aren't having the same problem I had but you may have another patch interferring....hope this helps!
    i have the left side avatar patch and i had no problems....so maybe u can also check the other avatar patch.
  7.    #107  
    Quote Originally Posted by dreadsilks View Post
    im getting an error when i try to install this patch
    reversed(or previosly applied) patchdetected!Assume - R[n]
    Apply anyway?[n]
    2 out of 2 hunks ignored--saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.browser/stylesheet/browser.css.rej
    usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.videoplayer.launcher/stylesheets/media-video.css.rej

can anyone help me?

thanks
    try going to WOSQI/Tools/DeviceManager/ click patches in the top right corner and look to see if there is any scrim patches installed! then remove them then reinstall using PreWare

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

Global Posts
    311 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by preryan View Post
    Love this! I noticed someone figured out how to change the font colors on the email app. Can anyone tell me how?
    Nevermind, I figured it out.
    Quote Originally Posted by preryan View Post
    Nevermind, I figured it out.
    would you like to enligten us on how to figure this out? Also changing the font color on the msgr.??? Sorry for the noob question....
    Hey there.
    I tried loading the multi-scrim2 patch, but I can't seem to get my Pre to recognize the .pngs that I made. I followed the instructions laid out in your 12/24 post. When I reboot my Pre (do I need to?) will it automatically load the images or is there something else that I am missing?
    I cannot seem to get my Pre to recognize the installation of the patch. My webOSQI recognizes it, but my scrims are not changing. Any suggestions?
    This will be soooo sweet when it works.

THanks,
    BH
    Please ignore my last two posts. I didn't realize that the first one got posted and now I have figgerd it out.

Thanks.
    Global Posts
    311 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by loopybandnerd View Post
    would you like to enligten us on how to figure this out? Also changing the font color on the msgr.??? Sorry for the noob question....

I used webosqi to find the email.css file. I downloaded it to my desktop, used wordpad to change the font codes and then, using webosqi, sent the changed email.css file back to the pre. I would assume that you could do the same thing with the messaging file as well.

Not sure I am recommending this. For all I know it could be dangerous. I know only enough to be dangerous.

Doesn't matter anyway as 1.4 has broken it.
    Can you tell me how I might change the font color in messaging? I tried what preryan had suggested, but was unable to "open the file" with an error 8.
    Thanks!
    BJH
  15.    #115  
    Sorry guys I will work on this this week! Ive been kind of busy alpha testing the now dead cpu scaling patches and getting my patches 1.4 compliant!

Follow the link below.

16.    #116  
    Also I forgot to mention I am going to setup a dropbox for all of the scrims used in my patches!
    If you are interested in participating and adding your scrims to the collective, pm me w/ your email address or just post it here and Ill send you the invite!

Hopefully this will eliminate some of the misspelled files and incorrect extensions as well as creating a repository for us to choose different scrims from.

Let me know what you think!

Follow the link below.

I'm in....spudland@aol.com
  18.    #118  
    Quote Originally Posted by spudland View Post
    I'm in....spudland@aol.com
    What is your address? is it in....spudland@aol.com or spudland@aol.com?

Follow the link below.

I can't install personal avatar left side now that I switched from the messaging white patch to the multi, can youn help please
    Quote Originally Posted by 2sslow View Post
    Also I forgot to mention I am going to setup a dropbox for all of the scrims used in my patches!
    If you are interested in participating and adding your scrims to the collective, pm me w/ your email address or just post it here and Ill send you the invite!

Hopefully this will eliminate some of the misspelled files and incorrect extensions as well as creating a repository for us to choose different scrims from.

Let me know what you think!
    I don't actually use your scrim patches, but they are cool.

I wanted say I think your Dropbox idea is very good.

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast