Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast
  1.    #61  
    Quote Originally Posted by dkotoric1 View Post
    2sslow - I was just wondering if you could make all the scrims available seperatelly through preware like for example I would like only the following scrims but can't get them seperatelly.
    browser-scrim.png
    phone-scrim.png
    photos-scrim.png
    video-player-scrim.png
    No but I will make them available here if that helps!

dbsooner would drive to Atlanta and shoot me in the Head if I submitted 10 more scrim patches. lol

If you can convince dbsooner to tell me its ok, Then I will but Im pretty sure it aint going to happen.
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

2.    #62  
    Quote Originally Posted by stir fry a lot View Post
    This is what I'm looking for. I want either an all white text or all black (preferred) text. With the current one having highs, lows and mids its too hard to find a suitable background.
    That is possible but you have to understand there are literally tens of thousands of different color combinations available and I cant make everybody happy.

I will work on it for you but It wont get submitted to PreWare unless I get at least 10 people request that I do, It will have to be installed via WOSQI.

I will get to this but it will be a few days because my laptop screen just got cracked and im in the process of backing it up and getting a new one.

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

Don't worry about it. I know you're a busy guy and I appreciate all the work you've done. I thought maybe the OP of the image I referenced could post the work he did for us to use. I'll donate $5 towards the repair of your screen.

Where can I find a donate button for you? Send me your email and I'll Paypal it. I SMS a lot and am really getting a kick out of your patches.
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    Cant seem to find your pre made scrim images individually. Mediafly hasnt worked for me.
    2sslow, another question/request. Is it possible to make a patch to scrim the boot logo?
  6.    #66  
    Quote Originally Posted by cdonehew View Post
    2sslow, another question/request. Is it possible to make a patch to scrim the boot logo?
    No. I was hoping to do this but im not able to get to the section I need, Its only possible through WOSQI or commandline via root or WOSQI.

Sorry I really wanted to do that one too!

Follow the link below.

That's cool... How do you change it via WOSQI (if you don't mind educating me)?
  8.    #68  
    Open WOSQI 2.96 go to Tools/Tweaks/Styling Mods/Change Boot Logo/ Pick your Pic

Follow the link below.

Good deal, I'll give that a shot. Thanx for the help, I really appreciate it.
    Does this need to be removed before an OTA update?
  11.    #71  
    Does this need to be removed before an OTA update?
    Not if you installed through PreWare!

Follow the link below.

Quote Originally Posted by 2sslow View Post
    Not if you installed through PreWare!
    Do you mean WOSQI, not Preware?
  13.    #73  
    Do you mean WOSQI, not Preware?
    No, If you installed it via PreWare you do not need to uninstall because of the new AUPT patch handling. As far as WOSQI youd need to ask Jason if WOSQI is AUPT compatible.

If you used PreWare then after the next OTA go to PreWare and click update all.

If you installed w/ WOSQI I recommend now that this patch is in PreWare, you remove it and reinstall it via PreWare.

You will not have to do anything w/ your scrims folder as Preware does not remove that folder. Just remove w/ WOSQI and reinstall via PreWare and your set for the OTA.

Follow the link below.

Do you have to install the patch 1st and then create the scrims folder because I put the folder w/ the files on my Pre 1st and I get an error on install thru Preware:
    missing header for unified diff at line 3 of patch
    missing header for unified diff at line 140 of patch
    Reversed (or previously applied) patch detected!Assume -R? [n]
    Apply anyway? [n]
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored--saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.videoplayer.launcher/stylesheets/media-video.css.rej

Anyone have any ideas?
    If "If's" and "But's" were candy and nuts we'd all have a Merry Christmas!

15.    #75  
    No the folder has nothing to do w/ the patch.

It appears as is you have some other patch interfering w mine. make sure you have no other scrim patches at all.

Are you installing via WOSQI or PreWare?

If you used WOSQI please re download the patch and try it again I made a small modification for WOSQI.
    Last edited by 2sslow; 02/02/2010 at 10:51 PM.

Follow the link below.

Quote Originally Posted by 2sslow View Post
    No but I will make them available here if that helps!

dbsooner would drive to Atlanta and shoot me in the Head if I submitted 10 more scrim patches. lol

If you can convince dbsooner to tell me its ok, Then I will but Im pretty sure it aint going to happen.
    I don't see why dbsooner ouldn't allow it but again I'm not the one dealing with it. I mean the more patch options we have the better it is for the pre in my opinion. I wish we had thousands of patches in there. I mean what does it hurt. If someone doesn't like it then they don't have to use it. Anyway thank you for all your great patches and everyone else that has made the pre experiance a much more appriciated OS.
    Using a O2 Pre, I can not get it installed thru WOSQI.... It seems related to the fact it's not a sprint phone ?
    Please advice, would love to get this great patch working ! :0))
  18.    #78  
    Quote Originally Posted by karstenskov View Post
    Using a O2 Pre, I can not get it installed thru WOSQI.... It seems related to the fact it's not a sprint phone ?
    Please advice, would love to get this great patch working ! :0))
    Im sorry I dont have access to an O2 Pre to test any of these!

Follow the link below.

Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    Is there a way to change the background on the quicklaunch bar?, So if I wanted it to appear clear, but still have my have quick launch icons there.
    I realize there is a theme, but i have a theme that i like, just not the quick launch bar.

Thanks
  20.    #80  
    Ill look at this, I should have something this wknd.

Follow the link below.

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast