Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 389101112131415 LastLast
    Global Posts
    311 Global Posts
    Thanks for the updated version. I have not used your multi scrim patch in a while but I tried it again today. I see that you have updated the color scheme and now it looks great with my black scrims. The email scrim looks much better! Thank you.
  2.    #242  
    you are very welcome
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

Ok, im not saying this makes sense as I dont know the inner workings of patches but I had uninstalled GPS Icon on Top Bar and when i had to reboot the multi patch worked like a charm. Didnt change anything else and had rebooted multiple times prior to this, really might never know what the problem was but just letting know my last action till it worked, patch is great. Applications which dont reside like messaging you can even change the gif without having to reboot, which is cool for testing. For phone i couldnt do that, thanks to developer!
    Can I get an invitation to the dropbox please!

Thank you very much!!
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 01/29/2012 at 03:01 AM.
    Thanks,
    PC
    2sslow ... thanks for getting this patch for 1.4.5. I have one question though, my
    messaging-scrim.png doesn't seem to want to show up. All other(s) do, but I've
    changed that from different 'png' files and none work. Any ideas?
    Hey 2sslow, I just want to thank you for your hard work. Im using your multi mod and its awesome. I have one question regarding the phone scrim. I recall someone asking about replacing the green bars at the top and bottom of the call logs (all calls and missed calls). Did you ever release a patch that corrected that issue..possibly making it translucent? It's also green when you expand the log. Again, all your efforts are greatly appreciated. Thank you
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    Econder - Thanks for the link!
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    Anyone know if its possible to use a transperant scrim and be able to see the wallpaper? I've atempted to use a black scrim with opacity set to 80% and it looks great on the launcher, but the other apps just show a black back ground. Thanks!
    is there going to be a 1.4.5 version in preware soon? I really miss having all backgrounds throughout the programs. Thanks for all the work you've put in!!
  12.    #252  
    Sorry guys Ive had a lot on my plate lately so I will try to get this to PreWare this wknd.

You can always use the links in post# 232 in Internalz or WOSQI

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

9kracing@comcast.net

Can I get a dropbox invite please?
  14.    #254  
    sent

Follow the link below.

I'm not seeing it for some reason, but are the stock scrims up anywhere? Too much goin on in the messaging app now
    Quote Originally Posted by 2sslow View Post
    UPDATE: 1.4.1.1

Now all patches in 1.4.1 include youtube-scrim as well
    The v2 patches include the launcher-scrim patch

This one works but I had to remove the video player section until i get time to figure out what Palm has done there.

There are patches for o2 and Vzw as well

Let me first say Im making this for the masses that are not comfortable using command line to change certain backgrounds.
    I want to make it easier to customize the Pre w/o having to be a computer person to do it.

This Patch creates a customizable background for 10 native Pre apps!

Warning Please remove All Previous Scrim Patches Before Using!

1)Install using WOSQI
    2)In USB mode create a folder named "scrims" without the quotes
    3)files MUST be named correctly as follows. (lower case!):
    browser-scrim.png
    contacts-scrim.png
    email-scrim.png
    messaging-scrim.png
    music-player-scrim.png
    notes-scrim.png
    phone-scrim.png
    photos-scrim.png
    sprintnav-scrim.png
    launcher-scrim.png (v2 patches)
    youtube-scrim.png (1.4.1)

All images to be 320x480
    If you are using landscape email or messaging patches the scrims must be 480x480

All backgrounds will be defaulted to a black background with a white font. If you dont create a .png for a specific app then the patch will default to the black/white background.
    I do not use themes so I cannot and will not test this patch w/ a theme installed! if you use a theme use this at your own risk.

There is no danger installing this patch! you cant BRICK (no such thing) your Pre by installing this patch! If there is a problem it simply will fail during install and revert to your previous configuration!

I have tested this on my own Pre and the emulator and appears to work flawlessly.

To remove this patch either remove it through WOSQI or run EPR, The scrims folder will remain no matter if you run EPR or run the DR.

You do not have to remove the scrims folder before,after an OTA or ever if you dont wish to.

The scrims folder will be used in further patches by me (2sslow)
    Enjoy!

On the way to PreWare!

If you are interested in additional scrims post here w/ your email address and i will send you an invite to the scrims DropBox

will this work for 1.4.5??
    Yes.
    If "If's" and "But's" were candy and nuts we'd all have a Merry Christmas!

Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    Hi, I don't know if this is is the relevant place to ask this.

I'm using your translucent top bar with the original blue theme and it looks great. Is there a way to make the bottom notification bar translucent as well?

Also, I'm assuming the multi scrim patch for the original pre on sprint does not work with 1.4.5 but if it ever does, I will be using it for sure.
  19.    #259  
    Quote Originally Posted by jlupfer View Post
    Hi, I don't know if this is is the relevant place to ask this.

I'm using your translucent top bar with the original blue theme and it looks great. Is there a way to make the bottom notification bar translucent as well?

Also, I'm assuming the multi scrim patch for the original pre on sprint does not work with 1.4.5 but if it ever does, I will be using it for sure.
    See post #232

Follow the link below.

Global Posts
    150 Global Posts
    I'm having issues, I tried downloading a milti scrim patch but all of them seem to fail on install. Is any one else having this problem as well?