14 Global Posts
    Invite to dropbox, please.

chadwell.mark@gmail.com

thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by mchadsac View Post
    Invite to dropbox, please.

chadwell.mark@gmail.com

thank you.
    I just sent you an invite but Dropbox said you are already using it...
    If "If's" and "But's" were candy and nuts we'd all have a Merry Christmas!

Quote Originally Posted by jjrausch View Post
    Please send me an invite to the scrims DropBox. Thanks!
    jrausch@netzero.net
    Done.

Quote Originally Posted by mespiff View Post
    my invitation got deleted before i could go to the site could you please resend me an invite to reciii@mesanetworks.net

thanks so much
    Done.

Quote Originally Posted by jfbuckingham View Post
    i'd like one as well: jfbuckingham@gmail.com Thanks soooooo much! :-)
    Done.

Quote Originally Posted by EVOandBACK View Post
    Can you please send me an invite to the dropbox scrim images...EVOftw1@hotmail.com. Please ignore the email address, as you can see I gave it a try and it was awful. And I'm back rockin the Pre
    Done.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathleenlv View Post
    Requesting invite to the dropbox please. kat@kathleenscharf.com
    Done.

Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    Is Scrim Multi ready for 1.4.5 or should I wait to update?

Thanks,
    tim
    Ok, I'm not an *****, but I don't know what to do now that I'm on dropbox. How do I see the scrim folders that are shared?
    Please excuse the ignorance of a new Palm Pre user, but would somebody please tell me what a scrim is? Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by ssmith4154 View Post
    Please excuse the ignorance of a new Palm Pre user, but would somebody please tell me what a scrim is? Thanks.
    Like a wallpaper for individual apps. Instead of the standard background of your email/ messaging/ etc apps, you can put a custom image in its place.
  12.    #232  
    install via WOSQI or Internalz.

Remember v2 has the launcher scrim built in.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by spudland View Post
    I just sent you an invite but Dropbox said you are already using it...
    I don't see it. I'm fairly new at dropbox so maybe I'm missing something? I don't think I am though. What/where should I be looking for? Thank you....

also checked my email for anything there.
    Last edited by mchadsac; 08/13/2010 at 02:54 PM. Reason: more info
    Greetings

I have tried both listed patches(multi scrim and multi scrim v2) and also Warlord's and can get neither to work. The multi scrim ones report an error on installation, on Warlord's I get the black background on the phone. Followed instructions and installed/uninstalled a million times.
    I got the following patches installed that might conflict:
    4x4 icons v5
    Ad Blocker
    Battery Icon as Percent
    Data in Device Menu
    Enable Add/Delete Pages
    Farenheit Temperature with Battery in Device
    Gesture Tap for Info and Delete
    GPS in Device Menu
    Media Volume in Device Menu
    Named Pages in the Launcher
    Forgot to mention I upgraded to 1.4.5 and used the versions listed on the post via Internalz and got the errors. Any help is appreciated
  16.    #236  
    none of those will conflict, do you have a theme. did you update to 1.4.5 w/ this installed?, any other patches installed?

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

Hey i just downloaded this patch from preware today onto my pixi, and I got pictures the correct size online and renamed them according to your specifications and put them in the scrims folder. Yet the launcher has no background now, and the others have the background as default black. Any suggestions?
  18.    #238  
    Quote Originally Posted by rickshaw35 View Post
    Hey i just downloaded this patch from preware today onto my pixi, and I got pictures the correct size online and renamed them according to your specifications and put them in the scrims folder. Yet the launcher has no background now, and the others have the background as default black. Any suggestions?
    99.999999999999999% of the time the user has the hidden file extension turned on and the files are actually named xxxxxx-scrim.png.png(or whatever they were originally)

You will need to turn off hide file extensions for known file types.

BTW nothing has changed to work/ 1.4.5 they just wont update due to a flaw in PreWare. you generally need to run EPR or remove via PreWare and reinstall via WOSQI or Internalz 1.2. Thats to say until I get them resubmitted to the PreWare feed.

Follow the link below.

BTW nothing has changed to work/ 1.4.5 they just wont update due to a flaw in PreWare. you generally need to run EPR or remove via PreWare and reinstall via WOSQI or Internalz 1.2. Thats to say until I get them resubmitted to the PreWare feed.[/QUOTE]

I installed super-multi-scrim-1.4.1-v2.patch that was still on my computer's hard drive and it works like a charm!

Good thing too, 'cuz I start twitching without it...

Quote Originally Posted by spudland View Post
    BTW nothing has changed to work/ 1.4.5 they just wont update due to a flaw in PreWare. you generally need to run EPR or remove via PreWare and reinstall via WOSQI or Internalz 1.2. Thats to say until I get them resubmitted to the PreWare feed.
    I installed super-multi-scrim-1.4.1-v2.patch that was still on my computer's hard drive and it works like a charm!

Good thing too, 'cuz I start twitching without it... [/QUOTE]

I feel the same way but I can't get it to work in internalz so I guess I'll have to highjack the old ladies laptop and cross my fingers.