Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DrSuSE View Post
    The launcher icon should just be /usr/palm/applications/com.handson.app.nfl/icon.png and can be replaced.
    If I create my own .png and name it icon.png and put it in that folder using Terminal will I be good to go after a reboot?

Also, any idea what size it needs to be?
    If "If's" and "But's" were candy and nuts we'd all have a Merry Christmas!

Global Posts
    560 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by spudland View Post
    If I create my own .png and name it icon.png and put it in that folder using Terminal will I be good to go after a reboot?

Also, any idea what size it needs to be?
    yup

Re: size... Sorry, I have a horrible memory and not in a spot to check at the moment.
  3.    #183  
    Quote Originally Posted by 3109278787 View Post
    Two questions. I have palm pre verizon u.s. and installed multi v2. Is there a difference? Do I need 02?

Second, Does the menu fade scrim work once the multi scrim patch is installed? Mine it says previously applied or reversed patch detected
    You will need to use the o2 v.
    As far as the menu-fade untill the updated v hits PreWare still has the launcher fade built in so you cant use the v2 and menu-fade together.

yup

Re: size... Sorry, I have a horrible memory and not in a spot to check at the moment.
    64x64
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

yup

Okay..sorry...newbie question. Once I cd /usr/palm/applications/com.handson.app.nfl/

how do I transfer the icon.png file into the folder?

Thanks for your help on this...it's gonna' be great to have a Seahawks helmet on my launcher, lol! Go ahead and laugh...I'm used to it after rooting for them since '76!

5.    #185  
    Use WOSQI! receive file and save then send modified file.

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

Quote Originally Posted by 2sslow View Post
    Use WOSQI! receive file and save then send modified file.
    Worked great! Thanks again!!

[QUOTE=2sslow;2372609]You will need to use the o2 v.
    As far as the menu-fade untill the updated v hits PreWare still has the launcher fade built in so you cant use the v2 and menu-fade together.

Thanx. that helped. So if i uninstall multi and install each scrim individually can i use the menu fade then? Also I still need invite for dropbox. Have some nice ones to add

greggford1@gmail.com
    Last edited by 3109278787; 04/10/2010 at 07:31 PM. Reason: added more
    VZW Palm Pre 2 2.1
  8.    #188  
    uninstall the v2 and use the regular multiscrim and the menu fade willwork fine

Follow the link below.

ok i have a question iv never used scrims b4 ... anyways so i install the patch thru preware or quick install right reboot my phone ,,, in usb mode make a folder name scrims ... then put png pics in ther ? ... like say email-scrim.png in the fol;der and it will work
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    invitation to the dropbox please!! slyder33@gmail.com thank you very much!!
  11.    #191  
    Quote Originally Posted by reyrey818 View Post
    ok i have a question iv never used scrims b4 ... anyways so i install the patch thru preware or quick install right reboot my phone ,,, in usb mode make a folder name scrims ... then put png pics in ther ? ... like say email-scrim.png in the fol;der and it will work
    Thats it exactly, just remember everything is lowercase.

Follow the link below.

cuz i tried that like 3 times and nothing .. i made a new folder named scrims lower case and then put a couple of png. file named email-scrims.png or contacts-scrims.png and nothing lol they where still default black ... im doing something wrong lol
  13.    #193  
    Quote Originally Posted by reyrey818 View Post
    cuz i tried that like 3 times and nothing .. i made a new folder named scrims lower case and then put a couple of png. file named email-scrims.png or contacts-scrims.png and nothing lol they where still default black ... im doing something wrong lol
    When you renamed them windows didnt change the extension. it just added .png to the file name. ex. email-scrim.jpg.png

Or you misspelled something, The files are named email-scrim.png Not email-scrims.png

Follow the link below.

my bad i meant when i made the new folder scrims ... i put png pix in the folder ..... but i have to rename them correct ? like if i want one for the browser i named it browser-scrim.png ? or what ? lol
    i figured it out ... **** was easy lol ......thx gurly
    Multi Scrim 02 v2 is still giving me fits in preware. It won't update or un-install. I see that as of 4/10/10 you were working on getting the update in preware. Any progress on this? Or do you have another suggestion to either get the patch to update or uninstall?

Probably makes no difference, but having half-installed patches like this make me nervous.
    requesting invite to drop box please.....koriginal@msn.com
    Requesting dropbox invite
    ajmoncrief AT gmail DOT com
    Scrims dropbox?
    vanderveen89@gmail.com
    can I get an invite to the scrims dropbox please. Thanks much!