Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1.    #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by SqyArc View Post
    Thanks again for this one 2sslow - I haven't had a chance to play with it yet, but I'm gonna fire up The Gimp and see what I can come up with.
    Great..When you get some done would you post them in here so we can try them?
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    When you click on one of your contacts to go to you chat conversation with them it shows a gray selected balloon, but this one still has the squared off corners. I would like to be able to replace it with a third (selected) chat balloon to give this a more polished look

Could you modify this patch to put a third balloon in place for the selected balloon?
  3.    #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by halehouse View Post
    When you click on one of your contacts to go to you chat conversation with them it shows a gray selected balloon, but this one still has the squared off corners. I would like to be able to replace it with a third (selected) chat balloon to give this a more polished look

Could you modify this patch to put a third balloon in place for the selected balloon?
    Yeah Ive noticed that,and is on my list of things to do...Shortly! lol

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    Here are the chat balloons that I just created. They look great with a nice dark background.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Awesome!
    nice patch!!
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    where are the original images located in the phone's directory? I would like to pull them using webos QI in order to use as a base for making a new balloon design.
    Global Posts
    418 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lyncha View Post
    where are the original images located in the phone's directory? I would like to pull them using webos QI in order to use as a base for making a new balloon design.
    /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.messaging/images/chatview/

I did a real basic change, just edited the original balloon images and made them grayscale. I like this much better.

chat-balloon-left.png

chat-balloon-right.png

messaging_2010-22-03_165805.png
    Last edited by jp22382; 03/22/2010 at 07:04 PM.
    I'm getting install errors thru WOSQI...will you be updating this patch?
    If "If's" and "But's" were candy and nuts we'd all have a Merry Christmas!

10.    #30  
    Updated patch in first post

Follow the link below.

Sweet...got my Boise State colors back! Thought I was gonna' die from withdraw symtoms but all is good in Preville, again! Thank you!
    If "If's" and "But's" were candy and nuts we'd all have a Merry Christmas!

Is there anyone that can do clear chat balloons so we could still see the background? That would be awesome
    Here is the Transparent ones I use
    Do realize you wont be able to see them.. they are the correct size.. if you use Paint.net program or something similar u can see them..
    I made some great chat balloons that look just like the original balloons, but with layered transparency that looks fantastic against any background. :P The preview doesn't do it justice, try em out!
    I like these! Thanks!
    Global Posts
    169 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by demarco9707 View Post
    Do realize you wont be able to see them.. they are the correct size.. if you use Paint.net program or something similar u can see them..

LOL the moment the lightbulb began to flicker weakly in my brain buzzing "transparent means clear . . see through . . . that blank page you keep clicking to wondering why the dude messed it up is correct
    , and it is you that is ********" I then read your post about not seeing it. Then I looked again because that's how I roll.
    I am losing my mind at an alarming rate . . . Actually, I'm not really alarmed at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2sslow View Post
    Yeah Ive noticed that,and is on my list of things to do...Shortly! lol
    Wondering if there is a fix for this yet, the gray balloon when selected. Also when I'm creating a new convo and I click the contacts button the background is default light gray but with white font...

thanks for your patches and your work!!!
    iPhone 1gen august 2007- may 2010
    Repaired: headphone jack twice. Buttons and back cover once. Screen has a crack.

Palm Pre Plus may 2010-now

LOVE IT
    Thx for the patch!!
    Global Posts
    127 Global Posts
    For my SteamPunk'd theme I used The GIMP to make balloons that fade to transparent. That way they're compatible with the landscape messaging patch.
    Proud Pre Early Adopter
    My wallpapers
    Try my SteamPunk'd Theme!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast