Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Not sure if anyone else would find this useful... But I was thinking it would be rly cool to enable an 'auto-speakerphone-mode' on the phone app.

i'd imagine it working like this...

1. If headset is plugged in this feature is disabled

2. Anytime the phone is in use in proximity of face/ear - the speakerphone is off.

3. Anytime the phone is in use away from proximity of face the speakerphone is on

thoughts? Is this even possible? Does it already exist & I somehow missed?
    Global Posts
    258 Global Posts
    I'd be interested in trying out this patch if it were to be created...
    I would LOVE this.
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    x3
    would be very interested in this. I hadnt even thought about it before now... but it just makes sense.
    Yeah, it's a good idea.
    Great idea!
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by derook View Post
    Not sure if anyone else would find this useful... But I was thinking it would be rly cool to enable an 'auto-speakerphone-mode' on the phone app.

i'd imagine it working like this...

1. If headset is plugged in this feature is disabled

2. Anytime the phone is in use in proximity of face/ear - the speakerphone is off.

3. Anytime the phone is in use away from proximity of face the speakerphone is on

thoughts? Is this even possible? Does it already exist & I somehow missed?
    great idea
    anybody want to help on this one?
    Just wanted to say that me too would love this patch to have! I even expected this feature to be integrated already, but missed it when I found out it wasn't ;-)
    Just was about to create the very same thread when I stumbled upon this one.
    A big +1. Pleeease!!
    Global Posts
    175 Global Posts
    great idea and it seems very doable.
    +1
    +1 sounds good
    Get my vote too...would be a fantastic addition
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    anyone working on this? It would be awesome.
    Global Posts
    175 Global Posts
    bump..
    any developers out there interested?
    Yes please, what a great idea.
    Its a right pain when listening to the "press 1 for a, press 2 for b etc" take the Pre away from your head to press the onscreen or hard keyboard and miss what is being said next, would also make great sense if you need to navigate the phone menus during a call when someone asks contact details etc.

|
    |

Big plus one :-)
    This is an interesting idea, but I'm wondering, what about when you're just doing something like switching from one ear to the other? Maybe it wouldn't be an issue, but I think I would find something like this annoying. But then again, that's the beauty of patches - if you don't like it, don't install it, right?
    Global Posts
    175 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    This is an interesting idea, but I'm wondering, what about when you're just doing something like switching from one ear to the other? Maybe it wouldn't be an issue, but I think I would find something like this annoying. But then again, that's the beauty of patches - if you don't like it, don't install it, right?
    right!
    lol
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast