1. rpr
    Global Posts
    216 Global Posts
    I was installing some new patches tonight, and at some point my patch list got cleared. I have roughly 30 patches installed, most through preware or wosqi, and until this evening, they all showed up in both. Now I only show the last two patches installed, CleanupEventListeners and 'Hide Quick Launch Bar', the rest are not on the list. The patches are still there and active, they just don't show up on the list. They also only show up on the wosqi list, preware shows no patches installed.

Not sure what I did, any advice on how to rebuild that list? Or do I just live with it until 1.3.5 and do WebOSDoctor just prior?

Thanks
    Tom
    Pilot 1000 -> Palm Pro -> Palm III -> Handspring Visor -> Palm V -> Palm TX -> Palm LifeDrive -> Kyocera 6035 -> Kyocera 7135 -> Treo 650 -> Palm Pre
    Honestly i recommend just living with it and if need be using EPR
    That happened to me as well. I couldn't install new patches either. I just doctored it and started over.
  4. rpr
    Global Posts
    216 Global Posts
    I just wonder if EPR will know about the patches that don't show on the list anymore. I will likely just doctor it when 1.3.5 comes out, just before doing the update. I can still install new patches, which is weird.
    Pilot 1000 -> Palm Pro -> Palm III -> Handspring Visor -> Palm V -> Palm TX -> Palm LifeDrive -> Kyocera 6035 -> Kyocera 7135 -> Treo 650 -> Palm Pre