1.    #1  
    It gets very annoying when I decide to change the order of my pages in the Launcher as currently it means moving every single app to the relevent page!

I was just wondering whether there was any way to make a patch which allows you move whole pages (maybe in a similar way to moving apps or other things or in a drop down menu (like when you move bookmarks in the browser) or something)? Also - if this is possible, is it possible that this could work in conjunction with the 'add/delete launcher pages' and the 'reset to middle' patches?

I don't do this very often to be fair but when I do (generally when I've added a new patch which gives better usability and can therefore edit where I want things to be in the launcher!) it's very time consuming!

Thank you everyone who is writing patches and apps for the Pre - it makes life so much easier and I'm very greatful!
    +1
    Palm 1000 > Palm Pro > Palm III > Palm IIIe X 3 > Palm IIIc > Palm TT > HTC Wizard > HTC Blue Angel > Palm TX > Zier 31 > Palm T3 > Palm Pre > FrankenPre 2 > TouchPad/Droid/Ubuntu > TP/ICS
    Global Posts
    177 Global Posts
    +2
    +3
    +4
    if you have the "name pages in launcher" app, all you have to do is orange+tap on the app you want, and you can move it to whatever page you want, someone can probably make it without the page name(i can't, just saying that patch has that feature)
    That's still and excercise in tedium
    +5
    +7
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    +8
    Quote Originally Posted by ShanTheMan View Post
    if you have the "name pages in launcher" app, all you have to do is orange+tap on the app you want, and you can move it to whatever page you want, someone can probably make it without the page name(i can't, just saying that patch has that feature)
    and why wouldn't he just drag them to another page? Why waste time pressing the orange button and picking what page you want it to go?

btw +9