1.    #1  
    would love a patch that would allow me to have a lock on my text messages. i like to keep my messages on my phone, but with nosy teens in my house, i have to keep my phone locked, which, as much as i use it, can be a real pain. if i could just type in a simple pin when opening up messages, it would be much easier, as there is really nothing else i worry about anybody seeing. thanks
    That would be cool some body help us...ps i dont want to lock my whole phone just like text mes,maybe even photo or memos that would be cool
    You could enable the screen lock to keep your children out of your phone. That our lay down the law.
    Quote Originally Posted by ryleyinstl View Post
    You could enable the screen lock to keep your children out of your phone. That our lay down the law.
    Screen Lock would mean that the entire phone is locked. The OP is requesting something that could lock texts specifically. That way s/he wouldn't have to worry about locking the whole thing and could still let the kids see the phone.

I've wanted this sort of lock for more than just SMS (email, photo, documents, video) for a while now. I would love to be able to lend my phone for games, calling, web browsing, etc, without having to think if I have anything that I want private (pics from the club) or need inaccessible (oops! my son just accidentally deleted an email from my boss while playing word whirl).

I personally would buy a product that could achieve this and i think alot of other people would too. The security applications for business use alone would be worth it.

nb
    Quote Originally Posted by biggnaa20 View Post
    Screen Lock would mean that the entire phone is locked. The OP is requesting something that could lock texts specifically. That way s/he wouldn't have to worry about locking the whole thing and could still let the kids see the phone.

I've wanted this sort of lock for more than just SMS (email, photo, documents, video) for a while now. I would love to be able to lend my phone for games, calling, web browsing, etc, without having to think if I have anything that I want private (pics from the club) or need inaccessible (oops! my son just accidentally deleted an email from my boss while playing word whirl).

I personally would buy a product that could achieve this and i think alot of other people would too. The security applications for business use alone would be worth it.

nb
    +1