Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1.    #61  
    Quote Originally Posted by jmkjmk View Post
    I'll second this, that would be a great addition! It's a good patch fritos, thanks a lot for the hard work, any updates on the bug fixing?
    this already has been made..its in post#1
    and about the bug fix i still cant get it to work. the hold would either not work, nothing would happen even with a tap, or the bug.

Donate Via Paypal to Email Adress: silent2205@gmail.com
    Email: fritos1406@aim.com
    Twitter: @fritos1406
  2. o14
    Global Posts
    123 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fritos1406 View Post
    and about the bug fix i still cant get it to work. the hold would either not work, nothing would happen even with a tap, or the bug.
    Oh, I see...thanks! Is it not up on Preware yet?
    Quote Originally Posted by jmkjmk View Post
    I'll second this, that would be a great addition! It's a good patch fritos, thanks a lot for the hard work, any updates on the bug fixing?
    i don't get it. so it's update but how do you launch new card in new window with the patch?

i hold the new message button but nothing happens? is that what you mean by the bug?
  4.    #64  
    Quote Originally Posted by chrislo View Post
    i don't get it. so it's update but how do you launch new card in new window with the patch?

i hold the new message button but nothing happens? is that what you mean by the bug?
    no its just a seperate patch i have made that launches in new card instead of pushing scenes. well both patches have the bugs which i still havent found out how to fix

Donate Via Paypal to Email Adress: silent2205@gmail.com
    Email: fritos1406@aim.com
    Twitter: @fritos1406
    no its just a seperate patch i have made that launches in new card instead of pushing scenes. well both patches have the bugs which i still havent found out how to fix
    oh i know. well i didn't find that patch useful as i didn't want to launch new card that often.
    would prefer to stick with this hold to launch in new card patch.

just update me if you get round to make holding the icon launch in new window.

anyways not a big deal. heheh
    Fritos, are you still going to fix this patch for 1.4? I just discovered that because of this patch, all my chats won't delete from my phone
    Just found this patch after installing webOS 1.4 and going through reinstalling patches. Great idea in all only problem is that it broke my ability to sign into Instant Messenger. I wasn't sure if it was this patch untill I deleted all apps to the messenger and install them one by one the find the patch causing the problem.

Please fix this patch as I find it be a great idea but really need to be able to use messenger.

Thanks
    yeah man would love this patch back just some bugs that needs to be ironed out!
    Global Posts
    189 Global Posts
    I love this patch, but it seems to bust my Buddies section. In buddies the contacts just get highlighted on clicking them and they don't open to anything, also the whole Login status section seems to be busted. After removing this patch it went back to normal.
    Hey how about if you made it where if you tap on the person's avatar on the right side of the chat list, it opened in a new card? And if you tapped the text section to the left, it opens in the same card? Could that be done instead of tap+hold?
    I installed this off preware today onto webos 1.4, and it difnt work at all. In fact, I couldn't even tap a contact to chat at them. I do however have the patches to have msn and facebook in my messenger app, so idk if the problem is your patch, or patch compatibility
    anyone interestted to update this patch to work with the latest version?
    its great! but sadly no longer works.
    any news?
    this is a great patch. anyone wants to take it on?
    this is one of the greatest patchs there is just a few bugs could someone please take a look at it.
    Please someone.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by xclint6x View Post
    this is one of the greatest patchs there is just a few bugs could someone please take a look at it.
    What bugs are you referring to?
    Conversations want delete. I can swipe them off an select delete close the app but when I open the app back up there they are. Like I never deleted them.

Quote Originally Posted by xclint6x View Post
    Conversations want delete. I can swipe them off an select delete close the app but when I open the app back up there they are. Like I never deleted them.

The other bug I noticed is that I tap + hold and the thread opens in a new card as it should, but when I return to the list of conversations, it then goes into the same thread just like the new card.
    Yes notice that one too but I can live with that its being able to delete for me. I really hope someone can do somethin with this.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast