Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 83
  1.    #41  
    Wow That is Weird because mine launches a new card but the conversation one stays the same which is what it should do

    Donate Via Paypal to Email Adress: silent2205@gmail.com
    Email: fritos1406@aim.com
    Twitter: @fritos1406
  2. #42  
    To update everyone I downloaded webos doctor 1.3.5 and it installed with no problems this time. Regarding the issue with the original card also going to the convo I just clicked on I am having this as well. When you do it originally the card appears to stay on the messaging "home page" but when you bring it to the front the conversation that I opened in in a new card goes black (just as if I did a short press) and then opens in the original card. I can backswipe and it will go back to the home screen so its not a huge deal. Just an extra step
  3.    #43  
    so everyone is getting the 1st original card to go to the convo?

    Donate Via Paypal to Email Adress: silent2205@gmail.com
    Email: fritos1406@aim.com
    Twitter: @fritos1406
  4.    #44  
    i reinstalled the patch and finally got what u guys are getting...hmmmm ill have to fix this

    Donate Via Paypal to Email Adress: silent2205@gmail.com
    Email: fritos1406@aim.com
    Twitter: @fritos1406
  5. #45  
    hey man great patch.

    what about launching a new card when you click the new message icon on the bottom left as well?

    Chris
  6. #46  
    I'm getting the "bug" also but not all the time.
  7. #47  
    This bug only happens when you quickly switch back to the original first card. If you wait a while while looking at the second one, AND THEN switch to the first, it should stay at the Conversation list.
  8.    #48  
    Quote Originally Posted by gollyzila View Post
    This bug only happens when you quickly switch back to the original first card. If you wait a while while looking at the second one, AND THEN switch to the first, it should stay at the Conversation list.
    yeah..but its still buggy...ive tried chaging the coding around but the hold function doesnt seem to work.. DAMN 1.3.5-/1

    Donate Via Paypal to Email Adress: silent2205@gmail.com
    Email: fritos1406@aim.com
    Twitter: @fritos1406
  9. #49  
    i know why this is happening. when switching cards, the tap to resume the first card has not counted in as a click.

    if you use advance gestures, swipe to switch to the first messenger app, it don't pop up.

    Will you be making the patch for the Hold New message icon pop up as new card.
    And running messenging in a new card when messenging app is clicked again?
  10.    #50  
    Thanks for the info
    Hmmm i can try but then it would open a new card even if the chat of that person is open so i wouldnt know.

    Donate Via Paypal to Email Adress: silent2205@gmail.com
    Email: fritos1406@aim.com
    Twitter: @fritos1406
  11. #51  
    oops typo in my last post.
    i know why this is happening. when switching cards with normal method, the tap to resume the first messaging card IS counted in as a click. there for it opens the chat again.

    using advance gesture to switch cards with no tapping avoids this problem.

    so must look into code somewhere to avoid the confusion of the tap to resume card and the tap to open up conversation.

    if you notice when you hold the card and the new card pops up, in the first window the person's name row still seems to be holding when the new card pops up and darkens the name.

    a command for cancelling the holding or selecting before or after the new window opens should fix the trick.

    chris
  12.    #52  
    Quote Originally Posted by chrislo View Post
    oops typo in my last post.
    i know why this is happening. when switching cards with normal method, the tap to resume the first messaging card IS counted in as a click. there for it opens the chat again.

    using advance gesture to switch cards with no tapping avoids this problem.

    so must look into code somewhere to avoid the confusion of the tap to resume card and the tap to open up conversation.

    if you notice when you hold the card and the new card pops up, in the first window the person's name row still seems to be holding when the new card pops up and darkens the name.

    a command for cancelling the holding or selecting before or after the new window opens should fix the trick.

    chris
    i have already added the stop observe in the code..1.3.5 changed alot of coding in the file, soo ill keep looking later on, on a way to fix this

    Donate Via Paypal to Email Adress: silent2205@gmail.com
    Email: fritos1406@aim.com
    Twitter: @fritos1406
  13. #53  
    Just installed version 1.3.5-10 of this patch via Preware and it's still acting up.

    The original messaging card still goes into the chat session once you bring it full screen and touch anywhere in the app. Advanced Gestures didn't correct this behavior for me.
    New bug: swiping to delete a chat isn't permanent. It will appear to delete normally, but in my testing as soon as I opened a different chat then swiped back to summary view the chat I deleted is back. Chats delete properly without this patch installed.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

    HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
  14. #54  
    fritos1406 you are great!

    i wish i have time to learn how to make patches!
    keep up the good work!
    you accept donations?
  15.    #55  
    Quote Originally Posted by chrislo View Post
    fritos1406 you are great!

    i wish i have time to learn how to make patches!
    keep up the good work!
    you accept donations?
    yeahhh the email address is in my signature

    well im not all great but i get around some times lol
    i just started making patches a little while back
    Most of my patches are small but very helpful !

    Donate Via Paypal to Email Adress: silent2205@gmail.com
    Email: fritos1406@aim.com
    Twitter: @fritos1406
  16.    #56  
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    Just installed version 1.3.5-10 of this patch via Preware and it's still acting up.

    The original messaging card still goes into the chat session once you bring it full screen and touch anywhere in the app. Advanced Gestures didn't correct this behavior for me.
    New bug: swiping to delete a chat isn't permanent. It will appear to delete normally, but in my testing as soon as I opened a different chat then swiped back to summary view the chat I deleted is back. Chats delete properly without this patch installed.
    oHhhh wow good find. hmmm its super bugged on 1.3.5. i neeed a good way to fix this

    Donate Via Paypal to Email Adress: silent2205@gmail.com
    Email: fritos1406@aim.com
    Twitter: @fritos1406
  17. #57  
    Yep text message chat convo's are not perm deleted after swipe-delete. After going back to the message threads, whichever thread u deleted returns again... Is this a fixable problem.. I really like the patch great work
    "I have to return some videotapes."
  18. #58  
    I have 2 bugs, just like the post above me i can't delete my messages, and when i go to the sign in page(the right tab) the sign in / sign off button doesn't work, there's no text next to it, i had to uninstall cause i wasn't able to sign into aim or anything.
  19. #59  
    Quote Originally Posted by ShanTheMan View Post
    I have 2 bugs, just like the post above me i can't delete my messages, and when i go to the sign in page(the right tab) the sign in / sign off button doesn't work, there's no text next to it, i had to uninstall cause i wasn't able to sign into aim or anything.
    I have the exact same problem . I'll be uninstalling in the meantime.
  20. o14
    o14 is offline
    o14's Avatar
    Posts
    102 Posts
    Global Posts
    123 Global Posts
    #60  
    Quote Originally Posted by chrislo View Post
    hey man great patch.

    what about launching a new card when you click the new message icon on the bottom left as well?

    Chris
    I'll second this, that would be a great addition! It's a good patch fritos, thanks a lot for the hard work, any updates on the bug fixing?
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions