1.    #1  
    This patch was inspired by mracer29, The Scrim patches seem more versatile as you can choose your own background instead of being limited to certain solid colors.

This will add the ability to change the background to just about anything you want.

1) rename whatever image you want to sprintnav-scrim.png and place it in the wallpapers folder on the usb portion of your pre.
    Notice: The image must be a .png, 320x480, and be named sprintnav-scrim.png (all lowercase)
    2) Install Patch via WOSQI (WOSQI will reboot your phone, This is NORMAL)
    3) Enjoy the fact that you have a very unique app! lol

There are 2 versions
    a) white font
    b) black font

You can also edit the color of the font to whatever suits your particular theme by opening the .patch file w/ notepad and changing the hex code to whatever you want. Web colors - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Warning do not use this patch if you have one of my other SprintNav patches, Remove any other SprintNav Patch via the way you installed it. ie preWare = PreWare, WOSQI = WOSQI

Attached Files Attached Files
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

Global Posts
    192 Global Posts
    Sweet, the more apps we can easily customize the better!
    I didn't even know this patch existed! I have been using the Blue Nav Patch, but this would be a lot better! Thanks!!!

Carrier: Sprint
    Device: Palm Pre
    Favorite App: NesEm
    Favorite Modification: UberKernel

4.    #4  
    glad to help!
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.