1.    #1  
    I would like a patch or update that would open the virtual keyboard when the phone is closed and close the virtual keyboard when the phone is open. The virtual keyboard is a great patch but I hate to open and close it because I find myself clicking the gesture area too many times.
    +1
    +1
    +1
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    Patience is a virtue rarely practiced. You just need to give the keyboard time to open up as there is a slight delay. I wouldn't mind seeing a patch that would get rid of the keyboard when the phone is opened however.
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxLOL View Post
    Patience is a virtue rarely practiced. You just need to give the keyboard time to open up as there is a slight delay. I wouldn't mind seeing a patch that would get rid of the keyboard when the phone is opened however.
    I think he might be saying he find that he opens and closing the thing to often, if you write 20 messages in an hour that's 40 taps just to open it, 40 more to close it each time.
    that's good idea!~ +1
    Global Posts
    189 Global Posts
    I think he means he clicks it 3 times so it doesnt show..it shows and disappears.

+1 on this though. I would love it if my phone is closed and i go into a typing area it automatically opens up. If I open up the device with the physical keyboard it disappears, and if i close it back up while still in a typeable area it reappears.
    After I'm done with AUPT, I will be refocusing on the VKB.

-Eric G

WebOS Internals Developer.
    Follow me on Twitter for updates to my projects: | Virtual Keyboard | wIRC | SuperTux | AUPT | KeyBoss | freeTether |

Donate