Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By fritos1406
  1.    #1  
    im not the creator of this patch but i just wanted to put it out there since i havent seen the person put it into a patch. please don not thank me thank tarirene

this patch hides the annoying header so that you will be able to see what your typing when you tap on find
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Cool!! I have no idea how to make .patch files, thanks for doing it for me!

Also, just to warn everyone reading this thread, using search in landscape mode (if you have that patch enabled too) tends to freeze the phone. I'd avoid trying it.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by tarirene View Post
    Cool!! I have no idea how to make .patch files, thanks for doing it for me!

Also, just to warn everyone reading this thread, using search in landscape mode (if you have that patch enabled too) tends to freeze the phone. I'd avoid trying it.
    easiest way to make .patch files is here download jasons unified diff creator
    all u gotta do is grab the original then the copy and it will create it for u
    Have you notice that when you're reading a pdf and you are on the bothom of a page, when you click to go next page, its still bottom? That is anoying :S
    Yes. That, along with the fact that every time you close the app, it forgets what page you were on, your zoom level, etc. PalmPDF had none of these issues.