1.    #1  
    Done on fritos1406's request.

Essentially the adds a button next to the reload/loading button, that when tapped, will open a new browser card.

Enjoy
    Attached Files Attached Files
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    Done on fritos1406's request.

Essentially the adds a button next to the reload/loading button, that when tapped, will open a new browser card.

Enjoy
    lol thanks. anyway u can do a huge favor...seee since i have my shorcut key to open new card. a patch to hide that icon in portrait would be nice
    Quote Originally Posted by fritos1406 View Post
    lol thanks. anyway u can do a huge favor...seee since i have my shorcut key to open new card. a patch to hide that icon in portrait would be nice

I'm so confused... you requested the patch and now want to hide it?
    Pre|central Peacekeepers
    Share your Mizzou pride:
    - wallpapers/boot themes - here
    - Black n' Gold theme - here
    Quote Originally Posted by MLJones8 View Post
    I'm so confused... you requested the patch and now want to hide it?
    yeahhh but that it unhides when i turn my phone into landscape
    Thanks for the great patch...!
    Global Posts
    664 Global Posts
    I'm sure some will prefer this patch but for others just put the browser icon (or bookmark) in the wave and it's always one swipe away to open new card.
    Fritos, he just made a custom patch especially for you - you should be grateful rather than asking for more
    I did not know that you could have multiple browser windows open. COOL. Just installed via Preware.
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
    This patch has been updated for webOS 2.0.x and is being submitted for inclusion in Preware.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Clicking the Thanks button is a great way to say... well THANKS
    Phone Apps: Church Search, Tap for HELP
    TouchPad Apps: Tap for HELP! HD, webOS Meetups
    Hey,

I think this is a great patch. Thanks! Works great with my Pre 3 (UK), webOS v2.2, Build 3171.

Cheerio,

cgsolano